Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

possible trouble for Pacman...again!

nunusguy

Hall of Fame
Dang, this guys got Cinci Bengal written all over him ! He'd be a natural
with that outfit, would fit right in with the teams culture.
Look for the Bengals to make the trade with the Titans real soon.

Texas_Thrill

Veteran
okay, this from that board cracked me up

Originally Posted by Bigpoppa
Cant wait for the court case:

Prosocution - Mr. Jones...did you, or did you not Make It Rain?

Pacman - Yes sir, I did. I made it rain on dem hoes...

Prosocution - And why did you do this?

Pacman - to make em' drop it like it's hot
that's just hilarious.

cuz he wears a MEAN DARK PAIR OF SHADES! BALLLLLLIN..... JONNNNES!

Silver Oak

All Pro
The titans finally made their first official comment about this since it broke a week ago, and it came from new GM Mike Reinfeldt.

INDIANAPOLIS (Feb. 23, 2007) -- Adam "Pacman" Jones, entangled in a triple shooting at a Las Vegas strip club, might not be on the Tennessee Titans' roster next season.

Mike Reinfeldt, the team's new general manager, was asked at the NFL Scouting Combine about Jones' status after reports of the cornerback's involvement in the mayhem. He replied: "I would assume there is that potential."

http://www.nfl.com/teams/story/TEN/10017769

Silver Oak

All Pro
Drug Dealer's Recorded Calls Mention Pacman's Troubles

Adam "Pacman" Jones was at the scene of a triple shooting at a Las Vegas Strip Club a week ago and although police said he is only a witness there are allegations he knows the shooter and may have started the mle.

Exclusive conversations from a drug investigation revealed more into Jones' association with trouble.

In March, 2006 Metro Police announced some major drug arrests. A lot of the evidence for the arrests was from conversations police had taped with different dealers. Although Jones faced no charges in connection with the investigation, his name was mentioned in the taped recordings.

In one of Metro's largest busts to date, the drug trafficking investigation netting nearly 2,000 pounds of drugs, nine major arrests and more than 20 vehicles; the most noticeable was a Cadillac linked to Jones.

Jones faced no charges in the drug investigation. The car wasn't registered to him and was apparently borrowed for a rap video.

Jones' buddy convicted drug dealer Darryl Moore was the center of the investigation and now his conversations may be very telling of Jones' own problems.

"We gotta slow down, man. We gotta get him focused on football, man. He's focused on too much other ********," Moore said.

NewsChannel 5 obtained wiretapped phone conversations between Moore and his friends. In one conversation he talked about Jones throwing his money into gambling, putting thousands of dollars on college games to make a quick buck.

Moore, a convicted Felon now facing another round of hard time, actually worried Jones was spiraling out of control.

Moore said he cared about his friend and how all of his habit could affect his career.

"You know, I was talkin' to him the other day about smokin', and he was like man, if I didn't smoke I couldn't take all the stress that I'm dealing with right now,'" Moore said.

Moore also talked about Titans Head Coach Jeff Fisher who he said visited Jones at home.

"Fisher's being as patient as a m************** as he can. Fisher gotta win. Fisher trying to win...He ain't putting up with that *******," Moore said.

The Titans have said in the past they've talked to Jones. Lawyers and judges have certainly counseled him as well.

"He gotta concentrate on season...that ******* drug test coming up," he said. "We telling him he needed 33 days before he took his ******* test; dry-out, and he didn't...that's let me know right there that he ain't taking his ****** job serious."

Jones faced no charges in connection with the drug arrests. He has not been charged with anything in the Vegas incident.

However, Moore has been indicted and will face trial next month.

Titans management has not commented specifically on Jones future with the team except to say they have talked about it, will talk to Pacman and there is always the potential of letting him go.

http://www.newschannel5.com/global/story.asp?s=6146420