Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Please sell me ur tailgate passes

Tailgate.Kidz

insert here
If anyone can sell me their passes if they are not being used. Craigslist and ebay have them for rediculous prices. I will pick up anywhere in houston. If anyone can help me, it will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

I am wondering how anybody else will entrust you with bringing the people that will not reflect badly on thier account, These passes are there for the season Ticket Holder and not for the season ticket holder to sell to the general public.

I am wondering how anybody else will entrust you with bringing the people that will not reflect badly on thier account, These passes are there for the season Ticket Holder and not for the season ticket holder to sell to the general public.

I see what your saying. but really just looking to take family more than freinds. i can vouch for anyone i bring cause thier my responcibilty and i dont like, start, or take drama with me anywhere.

Understand your situation and you need game tickets so you will not need a tailgate pass. Game Ticket is your ticket in. Gives you the right to be on the lot tailgating, Save your money.

Understand your situation and you need game tickets so you will not need a tailgate pass. Game Ticket is your ticket in. Gives you the right to be on the lot tailgating, Save your money.

just so i understand the policy and dont waste money, a game ticket is the only way in the parking lot??? i thought entry would be allowed with these passes to.

just so i understand the policy and dont waste money, a game ticket is the only way in the parking lot??? i thought entry would be allowed with these passes to.

I think Joe means if you're going to spend money you should spend a little more and get a game ticket and go watch the team inside.

The $10 tailgate ticket will get you into the parking lot to tailgate.

I think Joe means if you're going to spend money you should spend a little more and get a game ticket and go watch the team inside.

The $10 tailgate ticket will get you into the parking lot to tailgate.

But he will still have to have a parking pass to take a vehicle in right? And buses require 2?

from what im told, my short bus only takes up one spot so only one pass is needed

Yuou may want to check with the Texans directly. Their policy cleary state that buses require 2 or more passes.

RV’s, buses, and oversized vehicles will need to pre-purchase a minimum of two parking spots and need to park in the designated RV areas in each lot.
If you plan to extend sides or set chairs outside of your RV or Bus you will need parking hangtags in addition to the ones for the space that will be used by you vehicle.

While I agree your short bus should only require 1, with the new policy they might be sticklers about the letter of the rules.

I recommend you send an e-mail with pics of your short bus to ted.dickerson@houstontexans.com

Ted is the Manager of traffic and parking services.

No sir. I wasnt able to get season tix for this year cause i was stationed in cali and didnt make move back in time for the payment plans. i will next season though.

I hate to tell you this but your tailgate is exactly the type of tailgate the Texans are trying to put the breaks on. I am not saying that you or your crew caused any issues here at all...its just that the Texans have basically said "enough is enough".

My suggestion is you buy tickets to the game. Its your only sure fire way into the lots. Its a shame you bought that new bus...but if you get tix next year you should get some good use out of it.

Good luck!

Yuou may want to check with the Texans directly. Their policy cleary state that buses require 2 or more passes.

While I agree your short bus should only require 1, with the new policy they might be sticklers about the letter of the rules.

I recommend you send an e-mail with pics of your short bus to ted.dickerson@houstontexans.com

Ted is the Manager of traffic and parking services.

Thanks. email has been sent

I hate to tell you this but your tailgate is exactly the type of tailgate the Texans are trying to put the breaks on. I am not saying that you or your crew caused any issues here at all...its just that the Texans have basically said "enough is enough".

My suggestion is you buy tickets to the game. Its your only sure fire way into the lots. Its a shame you bought that new bus...but if you get tix next year you should get some good use out of it.

Good luck!

Thanks for calling me out. lol... ya it is unfortunate that the policy is towards me but all i am trying to do is work with it like every other true fan that cant afford tix right now. It will weed out the people that just go to party and dnt care about the team.

Im always looking for tickets to games though.

And the passes actually have the name of the season ticket holder on them!!!! Mine came in yesterday...I was suprised to see this. I know the Texans could always track the ticket back to the original holder but this development was a bit of a suprise.

You will need a parking pass AND a tailgate pass. Unless of course you are just parking elsewhere and walking to the parking lots with your family, in which case you should only need the tailgate pass and a tailgate to attend.

I see what your saying. but really just looking to take family more than freinds. i can vouch for anyone i bring cause thier my responcibilty and i dont like, start, or take drama with me anywhere.

Yeah, no one should worry because the possible cancellation of their PSLs will be vouched for by someone whose self description is "young-n-reckles" and who can't get through 2 short sentences (or is it 3?) without at least 10 (I lost count of these also) spelling and/or grammatical errors. I don't know if "reckles" is like "Don Rickles" or "reckless" but neither one seems to point to a nice quiet tailgate experience in the season ticket holder's name.

Back