Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Pictures

Nice pics! :thumbup

And I see some of the TDC during our Blue Crew visit in the pre-season. Cool! :texflag:

I found one...

TDCandTedc.jpg

I just looked at your pics from the Dallas game David! My dad (the dude who just had open heart surgery a few weeks ago) is the middle guy standing next to Bullpen in the third pic with the navy Texans shirt on and khaki shorts! How awesome!!!

I just looked at your pics from the Dallas game David! My dad (the dude who just had open heart surgery a few weeks ago) is the middle guy standing next to Bullpen in the third pic with the navy Texans shirt on and khaki shorts! How awesome!!!

Awesome...

Maybe you can send me a PM or post somewhere how your Dad is doing.

You mean the man whose house I have stayed in and never has met was at the tailgate and I didn't meet him??

You mean the man whose house I have stayed in and never has met was at the tailgate and I didn't meet him??

That sounds so bad!!! :)

Yes, that is my dad. He has actually come to 4 or 5 tailgates over the years. He was at the Cowboys tailgate with Keith, Joby (bro in law) and Travis (bro in law). :)

Speaking of staying at his house...this coming summer we are going to have to do another Tailgate Tube!! One of the funniest moments in my life was watching you shiver on the river!

Speaking of staying at his house...this coming summer we are going to have to do another Tailgate Tube!! One of the funniest moments in my life was watching you shiver on the river!

You make me sh-sh-shiverrrrr.:heart:

I am ready, anytime.

I never know that was your Dad...lol! Glad he is doing well.

Back