Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Philadelphia Eagles @ Houston Texans. 11/2. Noon. FOX. **Official Battle Red Thread**

Great. Now we have one ****ing timeout and we're supposedly going to stop them or score 10 points to make up for it?
you really thought Fitz was going to make up ten points?
that's less likely then the zebras over turning the spot

So we are officially "suck for duck" now? :kitten:

Kidding we have a bunch of injuries with starters

Thank God for a last place schedule :p

Anyone else find it frustrating that in this day and age of technological advancement, in dealing with a billion dollar industry, that we really on a couple fat old guys to eyeball where a quickly moving object may or may not have stopped it's motion?

Out of bounds in tennis, balls and strikes in baseball, goals in hockey and soccer, all these things are light years ahead of football in determining the legitimacy the lie of the ball.

What really gives here?

AdamWexlerCSN ‏@awexler
#Texans have never lost a game when (+3) or better in turnover margin. (15-0). Down 31-21 w/ 3:50 left.

What's the point of a time out if they score a touchdown here? Game is over then. Might as well give it a shot and challenge it. These refs have a brain fart sometimes and might make a good call for us... Who knows

True, true. Unfortunately it did not work out. Time for House of Cards, episode 3.

I've never seen a team with so many dbs who lack foot speed and ball skills. I mean they cant run nor locate the ball. Pretty amazing. The missed tackles are the topper.

You know why we got beat by "Butt Fumble"? Because our genius HC hire who I completely bought into went out and found a QB so much worse than Butt Fumble that it's not even close. I'm a raging ****ing hater right now. This season is over and it's over because that bald idiot we hired won't quit trotting out the bearded abortion he brought to town.

This didn't have to be a wasted season. In spite of all of the issues on this team it didn't have to be a wasted season. You put Ryan Shitzpatrick at the helm and your ship is going down. That's a goddamn fact. Apparently the only person under the sun who doesn't know that is Bill-****ing-O'Brien.

This is a cursed team. Possibly a cursed city. The ineptitude is Biblical in its intensity. Only in a town this ****ed up could you find a genuinely stupid BILLIONAIRE to bring football back and then continue the torture of local football fans.

Maybe StinkyPete(tm) can get concussed, and we will
see what we have in the "Texas hammer" next week..

Nice skip pass there..

Crap, this is getting old. Next game, lets find out who our quarterback of the future is going to be. Fitzpatrick is mediocre at best.

Andre is done. They should have let that guy walk because the only thing that keeps him going is heart and it's impossible to have any on this team.

Pardon me for being the one to say it out loud, but AJ has quietly had a really shitty game. I'm not impressed with his season either.

So glad I didn't spend money to watch this game in person like the original plan was. Also glad we have a bye next week.

You know why we got beat by "Butt Fumble"? Because our genius HC hire who I completely bought into went out and found a QB so much worse than Butt Fumble that it's not even close. I'm a raging ****ing hater right now. This season is over and it's over because that bald idiot we hired won't quit trotting out the bearded abortion he brought to town.

This didn't have to be a wasted season. In spite of all of the issues on this team it didn't have to be a wasted season. You put Ryan Shitzpatrick at the helm and your ship is going down. That's a goddamn fact. Apparently the only person under the sun who doesn't know that is Bill-****ing-O'Brien.

This is a cursed team. Possibly a cursed city. The ineptitude is Biblical in its intensity. Only in a town this ****ed up could you find a genuinely stupid BILLIONAIRE to bring football back and then continue the torture of local football fans.

I'm Finally on the Bob MCNAIR ineptitude. Rick Smith is a high paid goon

Brian T. Smith ‏@ChronBrianSmith
Mark Sanchez: 15-22, 202 yards, 2 TD, 2 INT, 89.6
Ryan Fitzpatrick: 13-27, 203, 2 TD, INT, 82.8

Back