Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Peek and Babin?

WILLIEG

Waterboy
I think that J. Scott would be a great addition if we could get an extra pick in the fourth. Actually I think we should go ahead and pick him up anyways. I don't see how he slipped this far. That's why I truly believe there are going to be some teams willing to move down to the #98 spot. And I really hope we can package Babin and Peek for some extra picks in the fourth with the NE.

i believe we have already traded either Peek or Babin, plus the 4throunder for maybe?? cedric griffin and ryan cook minnesota vikings 2rd picks see my post about the Conspiracy lol

I wouldn't mind sending both peek and Babin to the Vikings but not a combination of one or the other along with our fourth this year.

WILLIEG said:
I think that J. Scott would be a great addition if we could get an extra pick in the fourth. Actually I think we should go ahead and pick him up anyways. I don't see how he slipped this far. That's why I truly believe there are going to be some teams willing to move down to the #98 spot. And I really hope we can package Babin and Peek for some extra picks in the fourth with the NE.

Jonathan Scott fell because he's not that good, and after spending both our 3rds on Charles Spencer and Eric Winston (both great picks IMO), there is no way and no reason for us to get Jonathan Scott. Peek will stay on the team as a situational pass rusher (think Robert Mathis for the Colts) but Babin has suddenly become quite expendable. I was thinking he could maybe move back to LB but with us taking DeMeco Ryans too I don't see him fitting there either. I doubt Babin is on the roster thru the 2007 offseason, maybe stay this year but that's the extent of it.

i think babin has much more upside than peek at this point, but until seeing what each of them brings, i dont think it wise to start trading one prospect for another ... especially at such an important position. we had a great day yesterday, and still have a few steals available for our first pick today. combine that with free agency & this offseason's been terrific, lets not get fancy trying to grasp for 4th rounders.

Back