Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Official Training Camp Thread

That was easily the most entertaining practice I've been to. Leach, Winston and Demeco manned up, big time. The heat was up, tensions were high, and the crowd was amped up. Schockey being b-slapped by demeco was easily the highlight of my day. I've never ever liked that guy.

Also, Okam looked stout taking on some double teams. Did anyone else notice this? He was firing off of the ball and showed some strength in the middle. I'm so ready for this Saturday night.

Kubiak, in the video clip, says the following:

The 1st stringers will play the 1st quarter, and half of the 2nd quarter.

The 2's will play from halfway through the 2nd quarter to end of the 4th quarter.

The 3's will play the 4th quarter.

Won't the game be over at that point?
:D

I figure with this plan of Kubiak's we should expect a big 4th quarter. With 22 guys on the field we should have an advantage.

Just hope he's talked this through with the Zebra's.

Also, Okam looked stout taking on some double teams. Did anyone else notice this? He was firing off of the ball and showed some strength in the middle. I'm so ready for this Saturday night.

Out of everything else that's been said about this week, that gives me the most hope. If Okam can keep this up and plug up the interior line of the opposing offense, we are in good shape.

Out of everything else that's been said about this week, that gives me the most hope. If Okam can keep this up and plug up the interior line of the opposing offense, we are in good shape.

That would certainly extend DeMeco's career a couple years.

IM telling myself and friends the same thing as if we'd blown New Orleans out of the water "its NFL preseason, maybe the most meaningless preseason sport" Take nothing from it but injuries......

I just got back to the office and I must say, our defense kicked bootay today. There was constant pressure in the backfield. The DB's were tight. It was a sight for sore eyes.

There were fights every where! I was only watching defense today and there were two fights on our defensive side. D-Ryans and Shockey got into it pretty good. The other was on the far side of the field so I didn't get but the second number which was a 1. I think it was either Thompson or Harrison.

You just knew there was going to be fights when Daddy Gibbs was pacing back and forth through the warm up lines barking "this is our statement day"! Well, I think the D made a statement Mr Gibbs.

There were a couple more on the main field where the offense was so I didn't see those. I believe my boy Leach was in one of them.

We (defense) were most definitely the more aggressive. I think we only allowed 1 score during the redzone drill. McCain should've had a pick on the goaline, but it bounced out of his hands. Richardson almost had another in the endzone.

Buster Davis put a nice lick on one of their backup RB's

I'll post more as it comes to me, but that was a very fun practice to watch!

I should've known it was too good to be true. Inconsistancy at it's best......once again.

Back