Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Official Prediction Thread WK4 Dolphins Vs Texans

Tonight when I get home, I'll sim the game on madden 5 times. I'll average the results, and post them here. That will be my prediction.

Houston 24 Miami 0

Miami has had trouble getting anything going and I think it continues this week.With a good start and solid play all the way around, we could really get a grip back on this team.We need to approach this game as a championship.This team is at the bottom and this game is going to give us an idea where this team stands.This is the first team we play this year that wasn't in the playoffs last year.

It looks to me like teams are scoring 20% more points against us. Miami is averaging 20 points a game. That puts them at 24. We are averaging 16 points a game. So I say:

Miami - 24

Houston - 17

I've tried to be realistic the last two weeks and I've come up disappointed. So this week I'm going to go with 44-7 Texans on top. Richard Smith pulls his head out of his arse and we all play some fired up football.

I've tried to be realistic the last two weeks and I've come up disappointed. So this week I'm going to go with 44-7 Texans on top. Richard Smith pulls his head out of his arse and we all play some fired up football.

Or Culpepper plays like he has been the first few games

We stink.

We lose to the Fins. We lose to the Cowboys. The losing doesn't stop until we face a team that has too many injuries, guys with high fever, the flu, and perhaps didn't get enough sleep the night before and are not focused. THEN we might win a game or two.

Texans, with the loss to the Dolphins, will cement the idea that they're headed for another number 1 overall pick in next year's draft. And it'll be another pick on the defense, marking four times this franchise chooses to REACH for a "savior" defender when they've never had a quality defensive coordinator who can supply even the worst of players with the right coaching to be a good defense.

Sorry. I am not taking the Homer pills anymore. They have to show me something before I go out on a limb for them again. We've been good to catch their backs on all the "Day afters" around here...but now it's their turn to show us the goods. And I don't see it happening this weekend.

For me, this team is on a day-by-day and game-by-game treatment in terms of how much love I give them. Show me something to cheer about, Texans.

Miami-35
Houston-21(score twice in the fourth with the game out of reach)

I may need an ambulance, because I just took a whole bottle full of Homer pills. I will deny the whole thing in a press conference next week, though.

Texans - 21
Dolphins - 17

Texans 34
Fins - 10

Culpepper out for season. Mario gets first sack. Moulds 7 catches 117 yards. Johnson 11 catches 162 yards.

I think what I said in the other thread was 27-13, Dolphins winning. I'll stick with that. I wonder if ol' Dom will feel good or bad about smashing his old QB.

Smith and the defense finally get their #%^& together. Won't even look like the same team we've seen so far. Everybody will be shocked by the 6 sacks and 2 ints. :homer:

Houston 27
Miami 13

Let's be real here people. If Mark Brunell can make our defense look like a high school 'D', then I am betting that Daunte Culpepper does the same. We are showing no signs of getting better on defense. In fact, we looked worse last week than the 1st two weeks. Sorry, just keeping it real. :)

Dolphins 27
Texans 17

I think what I said in the other thread was 27-13, Dolphins winning. I'll stick with that. I wonder if ol' Dom will feel good or bad about smashing his old QB.

I hope not. It would be nice to see Mario to register a big hit and sack on Daunte.

35 - 17 Miami

Culpepper will have all day long to throw the ball, and posters will scream about how much the secondary sucks.

I will never underestimate you guys after you came to our house and beat us! I think the Phins are due for a big offensive game and I think it's coming this week unfortunately for you guys! I do think you guys can score on us with the weapons you have on offense, but I think we will score more! I feel for you guys being that your in Indy's division and that Casserly screwed you out of Bush!! Hope you guys do good this year, just not this week!!:)
Phins 27
Texans 17

Every texans-game this season was disappointing... After the first, i thought we had a nice 1 quarter and we´ll have a nice season, but now after 3rd i have to say we have a bad bad (maybe NO) defense... I hope the defense will improve a little bit and force some turnovers...

Texans 17
Dolphins 6

:texan:

We will lose again, I had High hopes for this season and i thought we should have at least won the game vs. the Redskins but we all saw how wonderful that went. So due to the non existent defense and incompetent offensive unit, I say
42-10 Dolphins win.

I'm not buying into Miami as some unbeatable superpower or that the Texans are completly incapable of winning a game in the NFL.

This is going to be a nailbiter. The Texans defense led by Mario Williams & Demeco Ryans have been less than perfect, but I say this is great chance to re-coup the season and turn things around, well at least hold the fish to under 20, I'm going to say 18. The Texans, especially Carr have shown some signs of explosiveness, so I say they put it together for at least 24.

Final Score: Texans 24 Dolphins 18

We do for Culpepper what we did for Brunell. Culpepper throws for 250 yards in the first half then Ronnie Brown runs for 125 in the second half. Dolphins 35 Texans 10. Late TD pass to Daniels and then Carr celebrates like he just won the Super Bowl. Mario is once again a complete no-show. He just doesn't have it, folks -

the texans defense shows inspired play after richard smith finds pages 18 thru 25 that had the blitzes on them, Mario williams turns on a new switch and the Texans win 24-17. Carr ends the game with a 115 + QB rating and the board scrambles to try to explain it away. a rumor circulates that the entire game was scripted.

Fan from the start, but new to the message board...

This game might be where Mario Williams shows what he can do. Culpepper is slow and Mario's coach has called him out. This would be a great game to step it up. I say he gets his first sack.

As for the game, the Texan's just don't have the defense right now. 24-17 for the sea mammals. Be patient, our day is coming…

Houston Texans 10
Miami Dolphins 7

I can see this game getting really slopy because we arent playing "the best" football we can play, were "supposed" 2-1 teams playing each other, but Culpepper will be the same, Carr will be the same,driving us down the field amazingly for a score on the first drive, he will get shut down for the rest of the game, then in the fourth quarter he will lead us for a field goal.

This Game Can Go Either Way

:fans: Go Texans!

Back