Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

**Official Game-Day Thread** Texans at Patriots- 7:25 PM Thursday, Sept. 22, 2016!!

I didn't even react In one way or another to that right there. I've just accepted it that this game is what it is, and that fkng sucks to have to say At the beginning of the second quarter.

There goes Os doing his thing. When he does that I hear Kubiak telling Carr "You throw that pass?"

Os is letting us down.

Damn I hate having to be so damn negative but it's the same **** year in and year out. Different coach same stuff.

Sorry but Os is not the answer...he locked onto his guy never looked off the coverage and forced the throw just like his other 3 INT's...I said it in another preseason thread he locks on his target...Our receivers have bailed him out so much already this season making amazing catches...I don't see this guy taking us anywhere

Defense is going to have to do everything tonight. Offense and ST didn't make the flight. Brock still isn't sure which team he's on. OL and Miller couldn't run over a chair.

Sorry but Os is not the answer...he locked onto his guy never looked off the coverage and forced the throw just like his other 3 INT's...I said it in another preseason thread he locks on his target...Our receivers have bailed him out so much already this season making amazing catches...I don't see this guy taking us anywhere

I'd quit then

Back