Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

**Official Game-Day Thread** Texans at Eagles, Sunday Dec 23, 2018!!

Nick Foles has what it takes to be a pro bowl Qb but he can't maintain that level of play for at least most of a season. I am rooting for us but I admittedly have always been a fan of Nick Foles.

Didn’t see the hit on Watson, but Watt hit Foles in the head. That should’ve been called.

Yea that’s right, I think the refs are going with better safe then sorry when they see it close up around the neck. They missed that face mask so they’re going to be vigilant. However it may have been a body weight call they never said

No I have seen enough good play from Nick Foles that tells me he would be a pro bowl starter as long as he could show up consistently. I will just agree to disagree with most people on this subject.
No one remembers Foles' bad games do they.

He's had enough chances over the years. May well be in line for another this coming year although there are only like 3 teams looking for a starting QB this off-season.

This might be our year. It seems that when things are tight in games we catch a lot of breaks. Not that we haven't had some piss poor calls against us but it seems in the most critical moments we have had some good luck.

Back