Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

**Official Game-Day Thread** Jags at Texans, Sunday Sep 10, 2017!!

Bill O'Brien is a stubborn man. He'll probably play Savage all game unless he gets injured. We're about to be down 13-0 and it's nearing halftime. I'm disappointed that we didn't bring the juice today. F grades all around! I will give two F's to O'Brien's play-calling as well.
We're talking about the same guy who left Hoyer in that KC playoff game.

Why is Vrabel not bringing jailhouse on 4th down? Everyone knew it was going to be a dive and we don't have backers flying over the pile? Head scratcher.

I'd like to change my season prediction from 9-7 to 3-13. If our defense can't stop jacksonville, we ain't doing sh!t this year.

Glad we used that 2nd rounder to get more cap space that we didn't use, because who needs a high 2nd rounder?
A bad 2017 season with no legitimate chance to improve in the next draft, because we have no first or second-round picks. The Cleveland Browns all of a sudden look like the team of the future thanks to those trades. It all started because we overpaid Brock Osweiler last off-season!

Surely Bill O'Brien will be fired if we have a bad season this year? Playing the Bengals on Thursday Night and the Patriots in Week 3 (both on road) could easily mean an 0-3 start. And if we start off 0-3 we'll likely go into a tailspin and lose many more games.

Other than maybe Martin, who we really don't know about every offensive lineman on this team would be back-ups on any other team. The Texans will need to find a couch QB before the season is over.

Also, the defense looks like total crap.

I really don't know how the Texans will compete this year - and don't answer with Watson. This team is far from "we just need a QB". That was true a few years ago, not anymore.

That wasn't even close to a fumble. Terrible call refs, but whatever. Regardless, Savage needs to be out. He holds it too long for an average OL, but he really sucks with this OL.

Back