Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

**Official Game-Day Thread** Colts at Texans, Sunday Dec 9th, 2018!!

That one play should decide Clowney's future in Houston. Get rid of him.
ROFLMAO! JJ more or less was non existent today so that should also decide his future with the Texans? Why not let them play for real winners and have a chance at winning a title or more than one?

Told some guys last week ....... our defense is too susceptible to chunk plays....... when a QB can move in the pocket and extend plays we are in serious trouble...... Baker did the same to us last week in the second half...... his receivers just kept dropping passes and Reid made a couple Amazing plays

That one play should decide Clowney's future in Houston. Get rid of him.
ROFLMAO! JJ more or less was non existent today so that should also decide his future with the Texans? Why not let them play for real winners and have a chance at winning a title or more than one?

This game, I don't think the OL was the weak link on offense. Watson had plenty of time to throw the ball, despite the 5 sacks & myriad of pressure.

When the Colts can get guys open... Ebron who we should double every down is WTF open... dude with the double move on Wright for the TD, Hilton, 200 yards. We should be able to get Hopkins, Thomas, open.

But just about every sack/pressure imo was due to inability to get receivers open.

Don't you ever compare JJ Watt and Jadeveon Clowney.

Also, JJ Watt had a crucial sack today despite him being "nonexistent" otherwise.

What has Clowney done except being a perpetual incompetent shithead?

This game, I don't think the OL was the weak link on offense. Watson had plenty of time to throw the ball, despite the 5 sacks & myriad of pressure.

When the Colts can get guys open... LeBron who we should double every down is WTF open... dude with the double move on Wright for the TD, Hilton, 200 yards. We should be able to get Hopkins, Thomas, open.

But just about every sack/pressure imo was due to inability to get receivers open.

We miss Fuller, it’s obvious, we don’t have a burner and it shows

True, but this is so typical of the Texans...the Dolphins beat the Patriots, and all we have to do is beat the Colts at home to move into the second seed, and they do this...scoring 21 points against the Colts is ridiculous

No why would we ever want to take advantage of insane opportunities, I mean who'd wanna do that.

True, but this is so typical of the Texans...the Dolphins beat the Patriots, and all we have to do is beat the Colts at home to move into the second seed, and they do this...scoring 21 points against the Colts is ridiculous

Chiefs in OT... season's not over

He’s made a couple of 50+ yarders. I don’t understand at least trying for the FG at least once.

I can understand punting once I guess even though I'm not a fan personally of punting once past the 50 yard line in 4th and trailing by more than a score. I just don't get doing it twice, basically did the Colts a favor by running clock and punting.

Before today's game the Colts defense was 11th I the NFL. Just behind ours.

What was disappointing for me was that our offense looked so bad. DT was just talking about being ready, 100% knowing the play book after 4 weeks... didn't look like it.

We lost our slot receiver, again. Sux how that has such a big affect on how OB calls plays.

& we couldn't run the ball.

Before today's game the Colts defense was 11th I the NFL. Just behind ours.

What was disappointing for me was that our offense looked so bad. DT was just talking about being ready, 100% knowing the play book after 4 weeks... didn't look like it.

We lost our slot receiver, again. Sux how that has such a big affect on how OB calls plays.

& we couldn't run the ball.
Our inability to run the ball fouled up Bill's plans big time.
What was really disappointing to me was the fact they just did not look like a playoff team - lack of urgency and discipline.
Watson really must learn to throw it away rather than losing 10 yards in a sack.
A lot to work on for this coaching staff and team.

Our inability to run the ball fouled up Bill's plans big time.
What was really disappointing to me was the fact they just did not look like a playoff team - lack of urgency and discipline.
Watson really must learn to throw it away rather than losing 10 yards in a sack.
A lot to work on for this coaching staff and team.

They were so prepared to take the run away.....I just don't understand how an NFL HC doesn't see this immediately and makes the necessary adjustment.....like using the passing game to setup the run. Is this far too novel for O'Brien to grasp. Short slant their arse until the defense is forced to adjust.....then run the ball down their throats.

Back