Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

**Official Game-Day Thread** Browns at Texans, Sunday Dec 2, 2018!!

Give them credit the Browns OL has been good today but you have to give it to our back half on D. Aside from a play or two we’ve been solid. Would really like to sign Honeybadger

Good win but we better be lucky that Baker decided not to figure out the matrix until after halftime and a couple penalties saved our ass on some long touchdown plays by mayfield........ mobile QB’s are gonna make us pay for this one day........ just not today...... 9 in a row tho ...... I’ll take it

Announcers failed to realize it, but Honey Badger shouldn't want the interception. It was 4th down and he couldn't have returned it to the LOS.

I was impressed with the run game & the defense. Even though we didn't record a sack, Mayfield had a handful to deal with.

I don't think BO'b & Watson are a good match late in the half or end of the game. Neither seem to understand clock management.

Still... good win. Browns & rookie QB were hot coming in. They're eating humble pie now. I do like how Mayfield didn't let his first half run his second half.

9 in a row with another dominant game. I can honestly say these boys are ready
I think the players are...... I have felt the players are ready.... I just dont trust OB.

I'm just sitting in my not liking/trusting OB corner and shutting up about it (For the most part) cause it's hard to argue against 9.

It's been said good teams find ways to win and somehow whether by luck or skill those wins have come. I'd prefer it to be dominating well played/coaches games... but 9 in a row is 9 in a row.

Am I happy with the future under OB? Not at the moment... HOWEVER my fandom of the Texans overrides my dislike of OB..... the wins keep coming I may not be "happy, happy" but I'm content.... so I'm gonna enjoy 9 rather than complain of the issues that are still there. :doot:

I think the players are...... I have felt the players are ready.... I just dont trust OB.

I'm just sitting in my not liking/trusting OB corner and shutting up about it (For the most part) cause it's hard to argue against 9.

It's been said good teams find ways to win and somehow whether by luck or skill those wins have come. I'd prefer it to be dominating well played/coaches games... but 9 in a row is 9 in a row.

Am I happy with the future under OB? Not at the moment... HOWEVER my fandom of the Texans overrides my dislike of OB..... the wins keep coming I may not be "happy, happy" but I'm content.... so I'm gonna enjoy 9 rather than complain of the issues that are still there. :doot:
The not trusting OB corner is real. Judge a man in crisis. Dude nuts up

Not my job

It's hard to win in this league

It's on me, I have to coach better

The only stat that matters... the win.
Texans win 9 straight!
9-3!
Assured of a winning season. This time I was in favor of running and killing the clock from the start of the 4th quarter. Without Joseph we don't have anything even resembling a secondary.

Seriously folks, keep em coming with the anti-O’Brien drivel. Just fires me the F up. I hope they win out and go all the way to the Super Bowl.

“My fandom of the Texans overrides my dislike for OB”

Um .... no, it doesn’t. That’s like Vince Young saying he was a elite quarterback. If you have to say it, it reveals just the opposite.

If we beat the colts next week then we can loss out the last 3 games ..if we wanted to and be stuck with the div and host a wc game

no team would ever do this but think of a hole month + to rest players / get healthy but prob get rusty and loss mojo ..??

Back