Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

**Official Game-Day Thread** Bills at Texans, Sunday Oct 14, 2018!!

It doesn't make me mad like it did to begin the season so that's something but it's impossible not to see that this offense, regardless of how talented one or more of the skill players on it is (or was when that player got here) is trash. It's a garbage unit that just makes mistakes and has no cohesion at all. It's like Watson had better timing and chemistry with his receivers when he just stepped in from the 2nd team.

Defense has something going on. Offense is just terrible. Terrible.

Texans should win, but I have no faith in the offense right now. Not a convincing win by any means to a sucky team at home.

If we win 11 games like this I’ll take it. Just wish the offense would get it together.

If we win 11 games like this, we'll get our assholes violated against a real team in the playoffs.

Just like we did against Kansas City that one year, for example.

If you continue to 'win ugly," you're not going to be successful. That means your success is based on luck and bounces and when real life (a real team) smacks you in the ******* face, you'll fold like a house of cards.

My question to BOB at press conference
BOB can you explain why the offense in which you are the coach for did nothing while the rest of the team that you don't touch had a great game?

If we win 11 games like this, we'll get our assholes violated against a real team in the playoffs.

Just like we did against Kansas City that one year, for example.

If you continue to 'win ugly," you're not going to be successful. That means your success is based on luck and bounces and when real life (a real team) smacks you in the ******* face, you'll fold like a house of cards.
Battle tested!

So I put my Texans ballcap on right before half time and everything went to crap. I took it off with about 5 minutes left to play. Hmmmmm…..

Not pretty and it wasn't looking good until the equalizing field goal and the defense came to the rescue.
This oline needs some big time work.
Three scrappy wins in a row - good for team character building but not my old pumper.

Between Peterman, the Bill's special teams, and 3rd down penalties - could Buffalo have tried any harder to give this one away? We're going to get demolished if we play a real team.

Back