Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

NY Post plants Jessica Simpson lookalike at Cowboys game

TEXANS84

Staff member
Funny stuff:

ht_Fake_Simpson_080114_ms.jpg

Jessica Simpson has a look-alike, and a good one at that -- maybe even good enough to throw "America's team" off its game.

At first glance, the blonde bombshell in the stands during Sunday's NFC Divisional Playoff game between the New York Giants and the Dallas Cowboy's, clad in oversize sunglasses and a replica Cowboys jersey emblazoned with a hot pink No. 9, was a dead ringer for Simpson.

But the blonde-haired beauty was actually Lynsey Nordstrom, a 21-year-old full-time nanny from Washington state who was planted in the third row behind the 50-yard-line by the New York Post. The Post hoped the pseudo-Simpson would distract Dallas' real No. 9, quarterback Tony Romo, who had a notably bad game earlier in the season while a similarly attired Simpson watched from the stands.
http://abcnews.go.com/Sports/story?id=4132194&page=1

I posted that somewhere here yesterday (link) , but it made me think of something...

Jessica Simpson--------> What has Nick Lachey (or whatever) done with his career since her?!?

Jessica Simpson--------> Tony Romo woes!!

Jessica Simpson--------> Texans' woes!! Anyone remember who sung the National Anthem for our inaugural game. I grant you we won that game, but could it have had some lasting effect?!?

Coincidence............ I think not!!

I think 'Football Time In Houston' is what ails the team. Every time I hear that song, I just cringe and want to puke. it just reinforces what the rest of the country thinks this city is about. Cowboy hats and bull riding. Maybe its that song and Jessica's 'performance' at our Inaugural Game.

I posted that somewhere here yesterday (link) , but it made me think of something...

Jessica Simpson--------> What has Nick Lachey (or whatever) done with his career since her?!?

Jessica Simpson--------> Tony Romo woes!!

Jessica Simpson--------> Texans' woes!! Anyone remember who sung the National Anthem for our inaugural game. I grant you we won that game, but could it have had some lasting effect?!?

Coincidence............ I think not!!

Nick Lachey? He's traveling around the world off her money. They didn't have a prenup and he made out like a bandit. The last thing he did was that God Awful Choir Competition on NBC around Christmas where Patti Labelle assumed that the competition was to see which singer could find the best choir to back them up. Before that the last notable thing he did was a busty Fillipina named Lisa Minolo in a hot tub...in front of an open window...and a paparazzi with a telephoto lens.

I think 'Football Time In Houston' is what ails the team. Every time I hear that song, I just cringe and want to puke. it just reinforces what the rest of the country thinks this city is about. Cowboy hats and bull riding. Maybe its that song and Jessica's 'performance' at our Inaugural Game.

I love that song!

Jessica Simpson sang the National Anthem our first game?? Really??? I don't remember that

Jessica Simpson sang the National Anthem our first game?? Really??? I don't remember that

Yessir..... She was a wearing a little cabbie hat and some funky tie looking thing.

All I could find:

Jessica Simpson To Sing The National Anthem At NFL Game

09/06/2002 1:00 PM, Yahoo! Music
Jerry Armor

(9/6/02, 1 p.m. ET) -- Dallas native Jessica Simpson will sing the national anthem at the Houston Texans vs. the Dallas Cowboys game at Reliant Stadium in Houston on Sunday (September 8). The game marks the first time in six years that NFL football officially returns to the city of Houston. Simpson's game-opening performance will air live on ESPN--please check your local listings.

Simpson - National Anthem

Back