Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Novak pee on sideline

A couple of us mentioned it on another thread just after it happened. I was in disbelief and pressed the rewind twice to confirm. I can understand the need after a Texans poster said that Oakland had formed a human shield to protect Janaskowski (sp) during the game against the Texans. In this instance though as long as the camera was on him if the cameraman will face any consequences for airing the incident since the shot appeared long enough to leave no doubt.

Maybe they need a portapotty on the sidelines for the players.

Was it Chris Meyers who peed in his pants during a game a season or so ago?

A couple of us mentioned it on another thread just after it happened. I was in disbelief and pressed the rewind twice to confirm. I can understand the need after a Texans poster said that Oakland had formed a human shield to protect Janaskowski (sp) during the game against the Texans. In this instance though as long as the camera was on him if the cameraman will face any consequences for airing the incident since the shot appeared long enough to leave no doubt.

Camera men are always trying to spot any unique sighting on the sidelines. I bet he let the camera linger there, and his brain processed what was happening, and then the control truck guys (who decide what shots we see) also had a second or two of processing what he was doing...and SHAZAAM! the camera cut away and lots of people are guffawing over it.

I remember this man and woman who thought nobody could see what they were doing way up in the top of the stands at a baseball game. I won't post the link, but it is a HILARIOUS video. The camera guy just zeroed in on the couple and caught the whole thing.

Maybe they need a portapotty on the sidelines for the players.

Was it Chris Meyers who peed in his pants during a game a season or so ago?

Mark Schlereth, who is on ESPN and used to play for the Broncos way back when, he got the nickname "Stink" because he would routinely just pee on himself during a game...right there on the field. His logic was that he was sweating anyways, and he couldn't go have a potty break...so ya' do what ya' need to do.

When you're watching Schlereth on ESPN, and they routinely call him "Stink" that's why. Curious little bit of trivia, eh?

Camera men are always trying to spot any unique sighting on the sidelines. I bet he let the camera linger there, and his brain processed what was happening, and then the control truck guys (who decide what shots we see) also had a second or two of processing what he was doing...and SHAZAAM! the camera cut away and lots of people are guffawing over it.

I remember this man and woman who thought nobody could see what they were doing way up in the top of the stands at a baseball game. I won't post the link, but it is a HILARIOUS video. The camera guy just zeroed in on the couple and caught the whole thing.

After losing another QB I could use some humor.

Link please

not to be outdone, jack reynolds call a defensive time out during superbowl 16 to drain his snake...

Maybe he was

Drowing the killer ants

Filming a scene for his upcoming movie with BB Jones and Gronkowski

Drawing up new plays

Dang, why couldn't they get something on Erin Andrews taking a whiz on the sidelines ?

Back