Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

No Texans Gear...in Beaumont?! Plenty of Cowboys Crap!

Luv_ya_blue

Truth, Love, Faith & Obedience - Christianity 101
Just venting...
Sorry!

Still don't have cable at our new digs yet, so went to Buffalo Wild Wings a couple Sundays ago to watch the game with my son. Had to sit there with a freakin' gazillion Cowplops fans and like 3 Texans fans.

And everywhere I go there's nothing but Cowboys junk and almost no Texans stuff. Academy is about it to find gear. It's times like these that I wish that McNair had the marketing skills that Jerry Jones does.

If anyone knows of any good places over here to buy gear...please let me know. Wanted to get some more goodies for my boy for Christmas.

:texflag:

Beaumont? What are you doing in Beaumont?

I'm in Port Arthur & I hear you. If you think pickings are slim now, you should have been here before Kubiak came.

Highschool football rules around here. Then it's Cowboys & Ut.

But it's only a matter of time before the Texans take over.

Beaumont? What are you doing in Beaumont?

I'm in Port Arthur & I hear you. If you think pickings are slim now, you should have been here before Kubiak came.

Highschool football rules around here. Then it's Cowboys & Ut.

But it's only a matter of time before the Texans take over.

I'm an Ag. teacher over here. Been teaching here for 3 yrs now, but just moved to town, to save on fuel.

But you're right at the UT & Cowboys mess!

I got one word Austin ..... this weird ass city. I hate UT and I hate the cowpies. I am fubar

Lol, just ten minutes ago I was just in Walmart and heading to the checkout when a guy in a Cowboys shirt and his "life partner" saw the big Texans logo on my shirt, one of them with rolling eyes said "ooh, Texans" with obvious sarcasm.

I just laughed back with a hint of sarcasm wishing there was an NFL standings scoreboard somewhere I could point toward.

Fubar, I tell you, but better than the local weed around here.

Beaumont has always been Cowboys Country. Not likely to shed it, either. Good for them. Sticking with a team is admirable.

As bad as the Seahawk jerseys are...still better than Vista!

Until you realize.... the people that made Vista..... own the people that made the jerseys.

mindblown.gif

Back