Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Niners at Chargers

:hurrah: A thread about football! Yay! Isn't it amazing on a football forum?

That was a hell of a play by Jackson! Just went up and snatched the ball, even though the CB had good position.

Hate the powder blue. Sorry, but I just hate them.

7-3, Niners hanging tough early.

EDIT: I thought there was a FG, I missed a penalty I believe. Niners still have it, 7-0.

That was a BS call by the umpire. Totally changed the game! Boo!

Wow. A defensive lineman, Smith is his name, just got ejected for pushing an official even the official pushed him first....lol.

:hurrah: A thread about football! Yay! Isn't it amazing on a football forum?

That was a hell of a play by Jackson! Just went up and snatched the ball, even though the CB had good position.

Lol, didn't mean to distract from the snuggy thread.

Reactions: JB
What just happened?

Charger receiver was streaking down the sideline and a Niner cut his legs out from under him. The receiver, seeing the hit coming, took one evasive step toward out of bounds making him over out of bounds airspace. The defender had no way to stop his hit which was already in progress.

Plus the receiver didn't get right up. Maybe Rivers cried to the officials, because that call was BEEEEEE, ESSSSSS.

Another BS call jobbing the Niners, stealing a TD this time.

This crew obviously wants to make themselves famous...

I am using it because I do not have the NFL Network. Pretty sweet it is you should bookmark because it is very good.

Yeah, I watch that stuff all the time. Even some of the shows up top when I'm bored.

Alex Smith is having a mess of a time. I can't help but think what Troy Smith lacks in his knowledge of the playbook, as I believe Singletary said, he makes up for in his ability to run. Alex is just sitting there waiting for the train to come. And boy does it come.

Yeah, I watch that stuff all the time. Even some of the shows up top when I'm bored.

Alex Smith is having a mess of a time. I can't help but think what Troy Smith lacks in his knowledge of the playbook, as I believe Singletary said, he makes up for in his ability to run. Alex is just sitting there waiting for the train to come. And boy does it come.
It is normally very easy to rely on too.

Ouch, tell the wife I feel for her loss.

Actually don't say anything. If you are anything like me, opening your mouth is always a bad decision.:rake:

I think that is a universal truth for males...

Anybody else have fantasy football riding on this game?

subbed v jax for floyd since floyd was inactive. Played him over brandon marshall. I also have kaeding. Guy I am playing against has SD Def. Non PPR already have 39 points.

subbed v jax for floyd since floyd was inactive. Played him over brandon marshall. I also have kaeding. Guy I am playing against has SD Def. Non PPR already have 39 points.

Nice, VJax had his coming out party last night. I had Rivers and SD Def going in my money league, not a bad start.

Back