Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

NFL Highlight Films

TexanNut

Waterboy
The Bucs have video highlights of their games on their website and they look sharp. Is anyone aware of any video highlights of the Texans?

Good Question. I have been looking for highlights of the texans ALL of this offseason and cannot find any, anywhere. If anyone can help us out please do. . . I really want to see some film of the team.

At some point (someone jump in if they remember the time period) last year, NFL.com put up highlight clips for every game for every team. It was fun to watch and because it showed highlight type clips, it was good for going back and looking at what DB's were actually got burned on the big plays across the season. Hope they do it again.

I think it was a couple of weeks before training camp when they showed the clips of all the teams on NFL.com

infantrycak said:
At some point (someone jump in if they remember the time period) last year, NFL.com put up highlight clips for every game for every team. It was fun to watch and because it showed highlight type clips, it was good for going back and looking at what DB's were actually got burned on the big plays across the season. Hope they do it again.

Yeah and for the most part I am sure this year we will see alot of Matt Stevens' lowlights!

I just would like to see alot of DD's runs, especially when he ran over Zach Thomas late in the 4th quarter.

I remember seeing an NFL Yearbook at the beginning of last season on the Bengals. It must have taken the fine folks at NFL Films countless hours to come up with enough good footage to fill an hour. :whistle:

Texman, I was wondering the same thing the other day. How do these guys feel when they have to edit film of a team like the Cardinals, Bengals, and any other teams in the past that had rediculously horrible seasons like the Bucs when they had orange pants.

Back