Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

NFL Films: 2012 Texans Season Highlights

since02

"Step 1"
Anybody catch the season review? It was on ABC13 Saturday the 3rd at 5pm.

I missed it since the Texans website didn't notify until the day of, and it was too late by the time I caught the alert...
Anyone know when it will air again? Or when it will up on the site? I really look forward to these season reviews NFL Films always does a great job with them!

hmmm very good video !!! I like it how they show all the positives and none of the downers during the season. Where was week 14-17 haha.

Good job though NFL Films

hmmm very good video !!! I like it how they show all the positives and none of the downers during the season. Where was week 14-17 haha.

Good job though NFL Films

Season only had 14 week last year didn't it? At least that is what I got from watching the Texans.

rimshot...

Season only had 14 week last year didn't it? At least that is what I got from watching the Texans.

rimshot...

Think so, must be a new rule they put in during the off season, but i did dream about the other weeks and it was scary :photos:

Good, but not great... Usually these videos get pumped and ready for the season... This one didn't have that effect so much.

Personally 2009's season review has been the best so far..

Good, but not great... Usually these videos get pumped and ready for the season... This one didn't have that effect so much.

The video wasn't great to you because the season wasn't great. It was a good season that's all. The Texans collapsed at the end and it'll be interesting to see if they really have changed their ways or if if they're still a team that looks pretty, but come crunch time against the big teams like the Pats they fail.

???

I thought it was pretty dadgum good. :homer:

I'm gonna watch it again.:texflag:

The video wasn't great to you because the season wasn't great. It was a good season that's all. The Texans collapsed at the end and it'll be interesting to see if they really have changed their ways or if if they're still a team that looks pretty, but come crunch time against the big teams like the Pats they fail.

atleast the titans still hold the record for greatest collapse in NFL history, thank you Bud Adams !:kitten:

Normally I would say something democratic such as "Well, I guess you're entitled to your opinion."

...but you, sir, are obviously detached from reality, because that ish got my blood pumping like crazy and was bad the fudge ace!

Back