Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

NFL.com

HOU-TEX

Ah, Football!
Sorry if this is the wrong forum, but am I the only one that thinks the NFL.com site sucks after they changed it up? It was very simple and dumbed down for people like me, who like to be in and out without having to look around for news and whatnot

Sorry if this is the wrong forum, but am I the only one that thinks the NFL.com site sucks after they changed it up? It was very simple and dumbed down for people like me, who like to be in and out without having to look around for news and whatnot

You're not alone. They screwed it up.

Yo bro... I actually prefer Pro-football reference dot com for stats and whatnot... Not necessarily news.

Pro-Football Reference

Yo bro... I actually prefer Pro-football reference dot com for stats and whatnot... Not necessarily news.

Pro-Football Reference

Yup, got that one. I just dug nfl.com due to up to date news and ongoings of the league. I refuse to pay a site(espn) in order to get some ass-jockey's opinion. I only visit espn to check out what Kuharsky had to say.

Yup, got that one. I just dug nfl.com due to up to date news and ongoings of the league. I refuse to pay a site(espn) in order to get some ass-jockey's opinion. I only visit espn to check out what Kuharsky had to say.

I don't even pay attention to Kuharsky! Screw his Titan ass-sniffin' ass!! BSPN blows!!! I'm pretty much the same. NFL.com or Pro-football reference and maybe a couple of others.

I don't even pay attention to Kuharsky! Screw his Titan ass-sniffin' ass!! BSPN blows!!! I'm pretty much the same. NFL.com or Pro-football reference and maybe a couple of others.

Ha, I know. It's only because he covers the Texans at times. I've met him before and he seemed pretty down to earth and not one of those assbags we usually get.

Rotoworld has by far quicker updates about what goes on around the league.

They cover every team. The site is more wrapped around FF stuff, but it gets the most updated info faster than any other site. You'll find out about injury and depth chart stuff there faster than anywhere else.

Rotoworld has by far quicker updates about what goes on around the league.

They cover every team. The site is more wrapped around FF stuff, but it gets the most updated info faster than any other site. You'll find out about injury and depth chart stuff there faster than anywhere else.

Rotoworld is my 4th stop on the internet each day. 1. HT.com 2. TT.com 3. NFL.com 4. Rotoworld

Back