Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

NFL.com preview of the Texans 2006

Right now the Texans are at number 11 overall on my board!:whip:

Offense #6
Defense #12

I'm still working on ST stats and that could be the difference of the playoffs

The main concern I have other then special teams is the enability for our first team offense to start fast with consistant drives,hold on to the ball and score points.Most new offenses i've seen installed for their first year have this problem.This first team needs major work still if they want to get ahead of the 8 ball.I am proud of this team for the way they have tollally turned it around in just 3 months.This team is going to get better as the year goes on.

11 WILDCARD

The article mentions, Mario will do great things as long as he holds up mentally.

How does a player lose out mentally?

Or how often does someone bust because they are mentally inept?

I realize that some might see the answer is obvious, but can someone ellaborate?

BlueThunder said:
Right now the Texans are at number 11 overall on my board!:whip:

Offense #6
Defense #12

I'm still working on ST stats and that could be the difference of the playoffs

The main concern I have other then special teams is the enability for our first team offense to start fast with consistant drives,hold on to the ball and score points.Most new offenses i've seen installed for their first year have this problem.This first team needs major work still if they want to get ahead of the 8 ball.I am proud of this team for the way they have tollally turned it around in just 3 months.This team is going to get better as the year goes on.

11 WILDCARD

NFL stats only has 2 games. I'll wait until they update it later but our defense is very good...Our rushing is good. Our scoring is good. But our passing is not.

http://nfl.com/stats/teamsort/AFC/OFF-RUSHING/2006/pre

Well, I didn't get to see the last game against the Broncos, but listened to most of it over the internet. It seemed like we had trouble getting it in the endzone on offense. On defense we sounded pretty tough. We need to score like we did the first 2 games, and I agree our passing attack is seriously lagging behind at this point.

Back