Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

New Member Checking In!

I got a Fortune from the Chinese Resturant that Read:
"Your Sports Team will be VERY successful this year."

Looking forward to a good combine, an awesome draft, staying out of the free agency pool and a PLAYOFF BOUND '09

My Sports Team is the Texans so I think I resemble that remark

Hahaha -- welllll -- I have TONS of pictures at Flickr (in my signature line) PLUS - Pictures of CHEERLEADERS from the Pro Bowl :)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/krazykimmy

your theater room makes me jelous lol.

theaterroom.jpg

your theater room makes me jelous lol.

theaterroom.jpg

Im digging your fanroom look! We have some like that too - sadly, its a workout room and I don't see it often hahaha

Im most proud of my CAR! Its a black HHR - pink pinstripping with the texans logo on the front fenders, hot pink texans seats covers, and personalized TXNGRL plates. I represent baby!!

Im digging your fanroom look! We have some like that too - sadly, its a workout room and I don't see it often hahaha

Im most proud of my CAR! Its a black HHR - pink pinstripping with the texans logo on the front fenders, hot pink texans seats covers, and personalized TXNGRL plates. I represent baby!!

I'm very proud of my car too. not too big on the HHR's but I do have a 68 vette that is Battle Red

SN850893.jpg

Yeah, that would be sweet!

BUT - I do have a full color texans logo tattoo on my left ankle, bout the size of a half dollar. I walk with my pride every day baby!

Yeah, that would be sweet!

BUT - I do have a full color texans logo tattoo on my left ankle, bout the size of a half dollar. I walk with my pride every day baby!

i almost feel like i've gotten into a pissing match with you. . . anyways see my avatar lol.

lol, Welcome to the board Kimmy, glad you're here. Are you a season ticket holder now and if so wherewill you be sitting at?

We've been season ticket holders for 5 years (this makes #6) - we are in section 321, but want to move to field level. I've got my name on the 'upgrade PSL' list for this year.

We'd like to find a good tailgate crew to join this year!

We've been season ticket holders for 5 years (this makes #6) - we are in section 321, but want to move to field level. I've got my name on the 'upgrade PSL' list for this year.

Bull Pen Kimmy....

That has a nice rang to it.

thats cool, we were in 121 before we moved to 116. Some of the folks there were a little bit of Debbie Downers. We like the bullpen b/c for the most part there are alot of TEXANS fans there. Good luck on the move and you might be better off selling yours and trying to buy some in the lower levels.

Back