Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

New contracts

We need GM work some magic. I don't advocate trading future picks but for Ramsey, I would. Is he worth a Mack type offer..no but to have his rookie deal two more seasons--sweet! Late round pick for CB to train behind and take over from Joseph 2020.
Jags vice president Coughlin verbally jabbing Ramsey for not being at volunteer workouts. I'm hearing that Jalen not happy there.

Chiefs are already linked to 1st rnd trade for Ramsey.
Well link us at 23..lol I have Greedy at 23 and think he could become Jaylon. However, Jaylon already is Jaylon. If we get what I hope for Clowney part of that could complete a trade. Jags may not go for it within division but I'd still offer. Ramsey alone would make this off season stunningly successful.

Just came across the same. His shoulder was still being rehabbed.............but he tore his Achilles in a recent workout. You can write him off for the season.......and very likely beyond. Terrible luck.

This sucks. I was pulling for him. Thought he could eventually be a starter in this league. I hope we keep him around and give him another look next year.

This sucks. I was pulling for him. Thought he could eventually be a starter in this league. I hope we keep him around and give him another look next year.
I hope they keep him around two years. It will take that long to see how far he can come back. But absolutely the best wishes go out to that young man. It also makes me wish we'd kept Christian Covington.

I hope they keep him around two years. It will take that long to see how far he can come back. But absolutely the best wishes go out to that young man. It also makes me wish we'd kept Christian Covington.
But they play different positions, right ?

Sorry, my bad. Duke Ejiofor is an outside linebacker. Christian Covington is a Defensive Tackle. Different positions, so I shouldn't have linked them as though they are interchangeable. That said, I still wish they'd found a way to keep Covington. He was a solid try hard guy for the Texans.

Sorry, my bad. Duke Ejiofor is an outside linebacker. Christian Covington is a Defensive Tackle. Different positions, so I shouldn't have linked them as though they are interchangeable. That said, I still wish they'd found a way to keep Covington. He was a solid try hard guy for the Texans.
I think the Texans believe they have backups for Covington that can take his role for less money. I agree although I did like Covington we won't miss his production I don't think.

I don’t see us letting him go this year. If he isn’t able to rehab and get back into camp by next season then he may be a cut. I know he’s a day 3 pick last year but I think he really has potential to be a starter if he stays healthy

He wont be cut. He’s on a 6th round rookie contract (costs next to nothing) and showed potential last year. They will let him rehab and try to see if he can earn a roster spot next offseason.

Any collision would put him at risk for neck or concussion injuries.............but as a returner, the high speed collisions with both parties at full run,are more common..........and many times delivered by several "projectiles" and from different angles.

Not so much in God'ells NFL.

Until he is pushing heavy men after contact, I don't think we will know, but all the hype is pointing to he did his work plus some to be ready, stronger and quicker. He looked pretty bad end of last year, so he has to be better than that and seems to have done what it takes, now up to his body and to see if he is one of those that gets on and does not have compensatory injuries

If we could transplant Arian Foster's vision, anticipation, and instincts into DForeman, it would more than make up for slightly downgraded physical skills.

So I dunno what happened to C&D as it looks like he took the entire month of June off but hope he's back for TC because we need that guys input.
You beat me to it.
I just figured that team no activity = no injuries [fingers crossed; weird sh!t happens] so I'm with you. I'm betting CnnnD took June off and is kicking back in Fiji or someplace.

Back