Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Need 2 Sideline Tickets to Titans game

Dr2bKay

Rookie
Hi guys...I want to start early. I am flying my parents in for the Texans game against the Titans. I will need 2 tickets for mom and dad. I would prefer them being lower level sideline tickets since they are more reserve. I would like to stay as close to face value as possible. I hope that since it is the weekend after Thanksgiving some folks will be out of town.

Who got tickets???

I love when people want the "good tickets" at face value, but want to pay 25 cents on the dollar for the "other tickets"........ I am poor though, all of my tickets are in the Bullpen endzone section and up. I am sure you will find some sideline tickets at a decent price. I actually had somebody ask me for regular season cowboy/texans game for face value. :facepalm:

A little profit is fine and dandy. But scalping sucks.

A little profit is fine and dandy. But scalping sucks.

I agree. I don't even think about making a profit. When I sold my blue parking pass this season, I did so at face. I wasn't hard up for money. I would think that the good folks that are regulars on texanstalk would try to scalp each other...that would suck.

In the past, any extra tickets I've had (which admittedly has been rare), I've never asked for one red cent!!! I gave them away.

In the past, any extra tickets I've had (which admittedly has been rare), I've never asked for one red cent!!! I gave them away.

Yeah, but that's the way you roll.

I think it is fine for a person to recoup their investment, but if you are not going to plant your butt in the seat, why bleed someone else so they can?

Back