Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

My thoughts on the AFC Souths Schedule

Brandon420tx

Flounder
I made this on another thread, but I would like to know how accurate other people think it is, and see how other people veiw the schedule...

We all play the Jets (Ok, not that tough), Cowboys (Not tough for Houston :tease: ), Bills, (ok... another not so tough team), Dolphins (Looking a little better), Eagles (Can't think of anything to comment), Giants (Could be very tough this year), Redskins (an expensive team), and the Pats (Though could be declining always very tough)

Now for the onlys. (Onlys is a term I created for the teams that only you play and not the rest of your division)

With the Titans getting - Chargers and Ravens (That looks a little touch, both are questionable at how they will perform with their new QBs)

Jags getting - Steelers and Cheifs (This actually looks the toughest)

Colts getting - Broncos and Bengals (Second toughest)

Lastly the Texans getting - Browns and Raiders (Probably the easiest)

Then of course are all 6 of the division games and thats the schedules for the AFC South minus dates and correct order.

Brandon420tx said:
I made this on another thread, but I would like to know how accurate other people think it is, and see how other people veiw the schedule...

We all play the Jets (Ok, not that tough), Cowboys (Not tough for Houston ), Bills, (ok... another not so tough team), Dolphins (Looking a little better), Eagles (Can't think of anything to comment), Giants (Could be very tough this year), Redskins (an expensive team), and the Pats (Though could be declining always very tough)

Now for the onlys. (Onlys is a term I created for the teams that you play and not the rest of your division)

With the Titans getting - Chargers and Ravens (That looks a little touch, both are questionable at how they will perform with their new QBs)

Jags getting - Steelers and Cheifs (This actually looks the toughest)

Colts getting - Broncos and Bengals (Second toughest)

Lastly the Texans getting - Browns and Raiders (Probably the easiest)

Then of course are all the division games and thats the schedules for the AFC South minus dates and correct order.

I'm not looking forward to the schedule. Good thing Brees left San Diego.

Titan "Tack" Fan said:
You beat them once, 4 years ago..........

Yea, and we'll beat them again. What's your point?:tease:

Is it just me or does anyone else think the Browns might be pretty decent this year?

Titan "Tack" Fan said:
haha ok, i was like "a little too much confidene there" ... the smiley makes it more understandable

Anyways, since your here, whats your thoughts on the difficulty of our divisions' schedule?

Titan "Tack" Fan said:
haha ok, i was like "a little too much confidene there" ... the smiley makes it more understandable

Can't we all be over confident with our teams in the offseason?:yahoo:

Brandon420tx said:
Anyways, since your here, whats your thoughts on the difficulty of our divisions' schedule?

I agree that we have the easiest schedule in the division, plus most of our harder games are at home so we will have that as somewhat of an advantage as well.

It makes it easier to understand your division schedule when you spread it out like that, maybe next year I'll add the dates or put them in order.

The first four games of the season will tell the tale for us, IMO. We could easily be 0-4. Depends on how we have played in pre-season, so ask me again, then. 2-2 would be a triumph, and point the way for a resurrection. We have the coaches and the personnel now, a lot depends on how we have picked up on coach Kubiak's offense, and injuries. Depth, IMO, is our biggest foe this year.

Back