25) Chargers - WR Derek Hagan, Arizona St
26) Bears - OT Jon Scott, Texas
27) Panthers - TE Leonard Pope, Georgia
28) Jaquars - TE Vernon Davis, Maryland
29) Bengals - LB Bobby Carpenter, Ohio St
30) Seahawks - WR Chad Jackson, Florida
31) Broncos - OG David Joesph, Oklahoma
32) Colts - ILB D'Qwell Jackson, Maryland

Wow an interesting take on the draft. Alot of LBs and TE in the first round, which is very unlikely. Ferguson going 19 not likely. The Eagles picking a RB after signing Westbrook to big money and losing a WR not likely. You seem like you did your homework a little and props for taking the time, but look at some past drafts and you will see that you have alot of guys that are not going to see the first round.

Thanks for the feed back Cada.. yeah some things do seem unlikely.. but one thing I have to say about the Eagle their running game has been non-exsitent this year and I dont know if it's because.. of they went to pass happy or if it's because Westbrook is not a prototypical HB for their offense.. there is a chance they also may pick Santonio Holmes but of course this is just a rough draft..

But they are DEAD last in rushing offense and usually when that happens Clubs usually get a HB.. so i mean it makes sense.. I mean.. the Panthers had Stephen Davis.. and then drafted.. Deshaun Foster and also the Chiefs had Priest Holmes and then draft Larry Johnson.. The Falcons had Warrick Dunn and then drafted TJ Duckett, the Bears had Thomas Jones and then drafted Cedric Benson.. not say these teams were dead last in Rushing but it's possible foe the club to get a another HB when there is a HB Injury issue, or when they need a good mix of HBs or whatever the case maybe.. that's just my opinion.

THanks for the Feedback.. Cada

HoH I understand what you mean, but they now have over 30M tied up in their running game, it would be cap hell to sign another one in the first round. One thing about the draft is that RBs can be found throughout. I do think they will draft a RB I just doubt it until the third round. Westbrook puts up numbers when he gets the carries, but they do want a workload back, which is why they aksed Denver if they could trade for Ron Dayne. Look for them to take a Westbrook type back in the draft and go after a solid big back maybe Greg Jones in FA.

cadahnic said:
Wow an interesting take on the draft. Alot of LBs and TE in the first round, which is very unlikely. Ferguson going 19 not likely. The Eagles picking a RB after signing Westbrook to big money and losing a WR not likely. You seem like you did your homework a little and props for taking the time, but look at some past drafts and you will see that you have alot of guys that are not going to see the first round.

I agree. I think in this situation the Cardinals would take Ferguson because they desperately need help on their offensive line and need a LT so they can move Leonard Davis back to OG. I also see the Eagles drafting the best WR available since TO is gone and Westbrook just got signed to a big extension. I also don't think that many TEs will be taken in the first round and not as high as you have on some of them.

Your mock looks pretty good, but there is no way that Ferguson falls to 19. I also think that the dolphins would go for Haloti over Wright. I mean a 6'5" 338lbs DT who runs a 4.7 or something like that don't come around that often. I do like the raiders taking Huff though, they have no one at their safty positions.

thank you guys for the feedback.. yeah i saw that i had ferguson dropping to 19th i kinda thought WTH!? but hey.. its just a guess.. hehe

What are the terms of the trade.

I think Tennesse might be wanted to trade up bc of Mcnair/Volek might be leaving them. Plus i think o-coord will want Linehart. I think that makes alot of sense to me.

Lets see who else needs a QB... i cant think off hand i need to go to school bout i think Tennessee needs a QB and i thought i should add that.

Just out of curiousity....why do you see Mercedes Lewis the TE going at number to the cards who appear to really need Defense?

Looks good under than the DBrick.

I'd have to think the trade was pretty dang good if we did it but thennnnnnnnn again someone might have offered caserly a kit-kat and he went along or

Bal gave us their first and 4th for our first and and our first the next 4 years.

Back