Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Moulds prepares to meet the Bills

texan279

Hall of Fame
http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/6180308

HOUSTON (AP) - When Eric Moulds signed with the Texans in April after demanding a trade from the Bills, he'd already circled the date of Houston's game with Buffalo on his calendar.

"Any time you played in a place for 10 years, and you get an opportunity to play against that team, it's going to be a little bit different," Moulds said. "It's going to be exciting. I'm going to have a lot of mixed emotions."

"Eric's meant a lot more to this team than the number of catches that he's had or what he's done as far as numberswise," David Carr said. "You should just double the amount of catches he has at the end because of how many times he's gotten Andre and Owen (Daniels) and those guys open."

Coach Gary Kubiak agreed.

"I think he's showed Andre a lot of things about just being an old pro and how to work," Kubiak said. "And he's helped a lot of kids on our team, and I know this is a big week for him."

No. 1 pick Mario Williams, a defensive end, leads the team with 4 1/2 sacks, but has struggled with a sore arch in his right foot. He's been limited in practice this week, but coach Gary Kubiak said he'll play.

Eric Winston will join the bevy of rookies who have started for Houston this season when he gets his first start at right tackle in place of Zach Wiegert, who went on injured reserve this week.

Winston, a third-round pick, has appeared in five games and made a key block on fourth-and-inches last week that helped seal Houston's win over Jacksonville.

Carr expects to play, but said his bruised shoulder was pretty swollen after practice Wednesday. He was injured early in the fourth quarter against Jacksonville and didn't return.

I dontknow how long Moulds wants to play, but when we look back Eric is going to be a big part of this footballs team success, even if he is not here. He taught these guys how to be a real pro and how to handle your buisness. I hope Carr is able to show Moulds some love with a TD or two.

I think Moulds needs to be used more they need to use not only Dre but Moulds needs to get more passes to open the offense up even more:shades:

IMO Moulds is the best FA signing by far in frachise history, Giving Carr another threat, his last #2 reciever is no longer in the league. I hope Moulds has a huge game this week. we need Carr to play like he is capable of playing. We know Noulds will get it done.

Moulds still has two good years left in him. David should start going to him more often, then the offense would really open up.

Carr does need to go to him more often. Moulds is very good at using his body to shield off the ball even when he has little or no separation. Carr needs to understand that and learn to create receptions with good ball placement and his two big physical WR's.

I think Moulds needs to be used more they need to use not only Dre but Moulds needs to get more passes to open the offense up even more:shades:

Aint this the truth. Seems like he never gets the ball. But like the "old" pro he is, he hasn't said anything about it. Lets make sure he has a big day this weekend.

I think teams will be opening up Moulds more because of Andre and his TDs but truth is I feel they double up on both of them and our TEs benefit the most out of it.

If you look back at Denver a couple of years ago the WR were pretty much just the homerun ball while the TEs moved the chains. That is pretty much what is going on here IMO!

Back