Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

More offseason grades...

I'll save the bashers the trouble...

They don't know what they're talking about....

This class hasn't proven anything....:listening

IMO the Pats should be backed down to B+ and the Brownies should be up with us at A-. Other than that, I agree.

Wait, I don't think he's finished. I mean, surely he posted this before it was done. There weren't any derogatory comments (warranted or not) regarding our o-line or the fact that we didn't draft VY or Reggie 14 months ago. What irresponsible writing!

IMO the Pats should be backed down to B+ and the Brownies should be up with us at A-. Other than that, I agree.

Pats should get an A++ i'm not a fan of the pats but to be a half away from returning to the superbowl and winning it again. All they did was pretty much revamp the roster expecially at their weakness last year in WR.

Browns added some nice parts in draft and FA but.... maybe its just me but i don't see a monster improvement on that team.

I do think the Raiders should get an A though. this article didn't mention Dominic Rhodes and what could be the steal of the draft in Michael Bush. They had the McCown and Williams trade that should give the ma third option and traded away Malcontent Randy Moss. That alone will improve the locker room attitude and brought in Lane Kiffin. Unproven but he's been in a winning culture at USC and has a good NFL bloodline. Rob Ryan also has that Defense kicking.

We all know what we did and i really think Schaub will make a huge impact on this team. Sherman also now has an identified role in the offense, i like Adding Bush to the defense and of course the presence of Ahman Green should help along with the Resigning of Ron Dayne. If Chalres Spencer comes back healthy... A+

Back