Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

More bad news for us

Ryan

THIS YEAR
The NFC North will be very solid this year.

Green Bay: Looking like a legit playoff contender without Favre. Offense still looking very stout, and their defense is holding down a very strong Vikings Offense right now.

Minnesota: Could have a field day against us with their running game. Adrian Peterson leaving off where he was last year, and Chester Taylor could be a No. 1 RB on most teams depth charts. Their defense is expected to do great things this year as well, although at the moment against GB they are looking average.

Chicago: Looks like their defense has returned to 2006 form. Although they did play a very average Peyton Manning yesterday. And their offense looks alot better with no Grossman and Matt Forte is looking like he could be a good running back for years.

Detroit: Their defense is nothing to worry about. But their offense can put up alot of points and have receivers that would have a field day against our defensive backs.

I hope I'm wrong about this and hope we pull out a few wins against this division this year, since we have had good success against NFC teams.

ahh, i miss your ridiculous out-of-context attempts at ad hominem attacks. it's been a long offseason

lol @ the Dolphins. Seriosly 1-16 and counting. When will the tuna nets stop raping hte oceans of your kind?

OK My self inposed 24 hour "cool down period" rule has passed.

I am so disappointed right now :redface:..that I would bet (if I were a betting man) that the tuna & co. will have the fins winning and in the playoffs before our Texans get there.

I am sooooo down on this team right now.

Common theme " it was only one game". I say BS!

Game? Did you say Game? What we witnessed was an abomination..:mad:

The steeler players were actually laughing out loud at our feeble/inept team.

Did any of our players show a little life, get po'd and cold kock someone? Hell no.

But I ain't quitting on them....yet....:gotexans1

:coffee:

OK My self inposed 24 hour "cool down period" rule has passed.

I am so disappointed right now :redface:..that I would bet (if I were a betting man) that the tuna & co. will have the fins winning and in the playoffs before our Texans get there.

I am sooooo down on this team right now.

Common theme " it was only one game". I say BS!

Game? Did you say Game? What we witnessed was an abomination..:mad:

The steeler players were actually laughing out loud at our feeble/inept team.

Did any of our players show a little life, get po'd and cold kock someone? Hell no.

But I ain't quitting on them....yet....:gotexans1

:coffee:

They weren't just laughing. They were dancing on the sideline.

any offense can be "strong" against the texans.................if willie parker did that to the texans, just think of what Peterson will do..............

The NFC North will be very solid this year.

Green Bay: Looking like a legit playoff contender without Favre. Offense still looking very stout, and their defense is holding down a very strong Vikings Offense right now.

Minnesota: Could have a field day against us with their running game. Adrian Peterson leaving off where he was last year, and Chester Taylor could be a No. 1 RB on most teams depth charts. Their defense is expected to do great things this year as well, although at the moment against GB they are looking average.

Chicago: Looks like their defense has returned to 2006 form. Although they did play a very average Peyton Manning yesterday. And their offense looks alot better with no Grossman and Matt Forte is looking like he could be a good running back for years.

Detroit: Their defense is nothing to worry about. But their offense can put up alot of points and have receivers that would have a field day against our defensive backs.

I hope I'm wrong about this and hope we pull out a few wins against this division this year, since we have had good success against NFC teams.

I bet the NFC North is saying, "Oh **** it's the Houston Texans"

Back