Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Mike Tice Anyone?

HoustonTexans

Practice Squad
Would anyone want Mike Tice as the future head coach of our wonderful Houston Texans Franchise? Seeing is as he just got fired and after a nice comeback (almost) run in the final sprint of the season, I liked what he did as a coach to get the team back in playoff contention (almost). But I dont know... what do you guys think?

No thank you.. I just had Dom Capers and im gonna be on the pot all offseason.

If I was to have Mike Tice id probably have to go to the hospital.

That guy went 32-33 with some very talented players under his command. You think he'll do better with worse talent?

Hey don't yell at me haha i was just curious what yall thought i have no idea what he could bring to the table, but i suppose that record statistic says a lot.

Hervoyel said:
No thanks. I'm not even remotely interested in this guy.

Right on. Considering the on-field struggles and off-field embarassments, Tice needs to go somewhere quiet and not be involved with a team I like for a year or twelve.

mike tice's teams are terribly undisciplined, and that seems to be the exact opposite of what we need. having lived in chicago the past 4 years, i saw a lot of the vikings games, and they always underachieved. from the randy ratio to the loveboat scandal, tice was just bad in all facets of the game, on and off the field.

how about herm edwards, if he gets fired from the jets? he's a way better coach who just got killed by losing his qbs this season... just a thought.

I wouldnt mind him so much as our Offensive Line Coach.

I doubt Tice gets a shot as a head coach next year. He is going to have to work his way back up.

HoustonTexans said:
Would anyone want Mike Tice as the future head coach of our wonderful Houston Texans Franchise? Seeing is as he just got fired and after a nice comeback (almost) run in the final sprint of the season, I liked what he did as a coach to get the team back in playoff contention (almost). But I dont know... what do you guys think?

That would be a bad idea. Minnesota was favored by some to win the Super Bowl. I think you are giving way too much credit to Tice for almost making the playoffs - he never should have had that team in that situation.

Team in-fighting, criminal investigations, underachieving superstars. Why would you want to bring that to your team?

Back