Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Meeting the Team at Reliant Tonight!!

itsthamrmr

Practice Squad
I was just wondering if anyone was planning on greeting the team tonight!! Im proud of our team and how far we got with all the adversity this year!! Go Texans!!

When do they get back???
I'd like to meet them, but how do we find out when?

Do you think that they will have a separate bus for Jacoby and Yates or do you think they will let them off before they get up to the stadium?

Bump. When do they get back? I have to cheer on that defense. I loved every week of this season. Sad that I have to go 7 months without football. But god damn we are the best feature of a team that will go to the superbowl next season!

NickScurfield Nick Scurfield
Shortly. On the plane now RT @HTexansFans: @NickScurfield @DoughertyDrew What time do the Texans leave BMore enroute to Houston
1 minute ago Favorite Retweet Reply

Looks like it's about 2:30 hours flight time? Maybe a little quicker on the charter?

i'm in no condition to drive but i'd absolutely love to see our fans out in force to welcome our guys home. they played their hearts out this season despite every obstacle and went farther than any team in our situation should've. i hope our fans are able to cement the fact that we're behind our team and will be here win or lose.

damn, i went to the last one and would like to make it out for this one but my car got water damage after that flood :kubepalm:

StephStradley Stephanie Stradley
@ Reliant Stadium. Is #Texans flight wheels down yet? Supposed to be at airport between 9-9:30 @TeamVik6: I'll be there with 10 people
1 minute ago Favorite Retweet Reply

Great work welcoming the team back! Those guys deserved it. Most teams dealing with the injuries this team dealt with would've packed up shop long ago. Many people will use the term "scrubs" to describe what we had left to make the kind of run that we made, but no scrubs play like this team has. Every single one of these guys are men.

Just watched the fans greeting Texans at Reliant. I am touched and made my eyes filled with tears. You guys are great and made me proud to be the Texans' fan!

Was there, JJ Watt came out as did Jacoby. Jacoby had his hand over his heart and looked truly hurt that he killed the game. Got a mean pic with Joel Dressen and Brooks Reed. Arian got mobbed in his white ford pickup trying to leave. Was an awesome evening.

How did the players react for those who were there? Good or bad? A video full anywhere?

Back