Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Meet A New York Jet: Scott McKnight

b0ng

Bad Hombre
http://articles.ocregister.com/2005-11-30/news/24789274_1_journals-students-teachers-union

During a routine writing assignment, Tesoro High students Scott McKnight and Sam Smith outlined in blunt detail fantasies of murdering their English teacher, according to court documents.

"I will still plot your murder," McKnight wrote, according to a filing by that teacher, Alyssa Di Somma.

"I will put a (expletive) bullet though your head," Smith wrote.

Attorneys for the seniors - both football players - will argue in court Monday to keep the journals sealed. The students have said they were meant to be private - and have been suspended pending an expulsion hearing.

Some of the graphic fantasies were revealed earlier this month by Di Somma, who submitted a declaration of events that included excerpts from the journals.

The families say the threats have been taken out of context and the journals' full contents would exonerate the students.

Scott McKnight said:

... I will then super glue you to the wall naked and cut your feet off ... Later I will smother you in gasoline and light your head on fire, putting the fire out right before your head is charred... I will (defecate) in your mouth."

Apparently he is also really good friends with Mark Sanchez. I actually think this is something the Jets might actively look for in new rookies.

I don't think so. He said he would cut her feet off.

Rex Ryan wouldn't go for that at all.

Back