Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

made the right move, can Nashville and Houston trade teams please

TexansFight

Veteran
I want the Oilers back. I always have. I loved the Oilers with all my heart. They were my first love. I have wanted the Texans to replace what was lost but they have pissed that away with their ineptitude. I guess it would never really have been the same anyway even if the Texans weren't so clueless since I grew to love the Oilers as a kid and you don't create those attachments as an adult.

Say what you will about Bud Adams and their organization, but they were never so stupid to pass on TWO talents like RB and VY in the same friggin draft. The fat man is having his last laugh. Houston NFL fans are just cursed I guess.

Nashville deserves a team. Can we swap our collection of garbage to Tennessee and they can be the Titans and can we get VY and our colors and name back. Hell I would even rather have Bud Adams again. I mean the guy is going to die in a few years anyway. Floyd Reese, Fisher, Chow, et al. are leagues better than anything the Texans have. This is not unprecedented, the Rams and Colts switched teams back in the 1970's

BRING BACK THE COLUMBIA BLUE, OIL DERRICK HELMETS, ETC. I friggin hate what the Texans have done to this town.

mods.. I know yall like to be fair and everything.

But do ya think you could just delete this? or at least lock it.. trash like this is pointless.

What a horrid thought. Please I never want anything Bud Adams runs back in Houston ever again. VY may regret going to the team if he gets treated the same as McNair has the last few months.

Hoth-Boy said:
What a horrid thought. Please I never want anything Bud Adams runs back in Houston ever again. VY may regret going to the team if he gets treated the same as McNair has the last few months.

imagine how bad all these Vince fans will be, when Volek goes down and they have to throw Vince to wolves and all his followers see what every NFL scout with exception of Floyd Reese saw. He has so many issues you would think he is National Geographic, He has problems reading coverages, he has mechanical issues which favor DL blocking his throws. Most of all, Texas had to dumb down playbook so he could comprehend it and so it will be tough on them when Vince comes to earth his posse watching THE REAL Vince Young..an average NFL QB, not the god they all make him out to be

Grid said:
mods.. I know yall like to be fair and everything.

But do ya think you could just delete this? or at least lock it.. trash like this is pointless.

Grid look at the bright side.. no lawsuit is mentioned :)

oops :spy:

TexansFight said:
I want the Oilers back. I always have. I loved the Oilers with all my heart. They were my first love. I have wanted the Texans to replace what was lost but they have pissed that away with their ineptitude. I guess it would never really have been the same anyway even if the Texans weren't so clueless since I grew to love the Oilers as a kid and you don't create those attachments as an adult.

Say what you will about Bud Adams and their organization, but they were never so stupid to pass on TWO talents like RB and VY in the same friggin draft. The fat man is having his last laugh. Houston NFL fans are just cursed I guess.

Nashville deserves a team. Can we swap our collection of garbage to Tennessee and they can be the Titans and can we get VY and our colors and name back. Hell I would even rather have Bud Adams again. I mean the guy is going to die in a few years anyway. Floyd Reese, Fisher, Chow, et al. are leagues better than anything the Texans have. This is not unprecedented, the Rams and Colts switched teams back in the 1970's

BRING BACK THE COLUMBIA BLUE, OIL DERRICK HELMETS, ETC. I friggin hate what the Texans have done to this town.

White wouldn't even run in the combine, has a bad work ethic as well as a bad hammy, is way overweight and there are rumors about a drug conviction. They can have him. Young was a great college QB who is a real project that may never pan out. They can have him too. If you want to be a Tennessee fan, go right ahead. But there's a good chance the Titans will be hugging the cellar for years to come. The ESPN boys said that Young won't even begin to pay dividends until "the next coaching staff" takes over.

TexansFight said:

Then go away yourself man. I look at this Bud Adams drivel that you've typed in here and I'm ashamed to be in the same friggin species as you. If you hate it this much then just walk.

Or would you rather just whine and humiliate yourself (and the rest of us Texans fans by association) in front of the entire world?

TexansFight said:

Can we just trade fans instead?

I know most of the guys I want to get rid of have little value, but I'm sure we could acquire some young kids with potential to appreciate the hometown team they would claim to be cheering for.

Back