Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Luck Jersey's at Reliant?

thunderkyss

Just win baby!!!
Staff member
Contributor's Club
Over/under, how many Luck Jersies do you think you'll see at Reliant?

Do you think it will be as annoying as that other QB jersey that used to be real popular at Reliant?

I doubt it will be as much as VY. Luck played highschool ball here, but VY played highschool and won a national championship for Texas. VY is still legendary status in Houston and Austin. I know this because i saw him out at Mo's Place a few weeks back, and someone payed his bill just for permission from management to ask him to sign a football.

Over/under, how many Luck Jersies do you think you'll see at Reliant?

Do you think it will be as annoying as that other QB jersey that used to be real popular at Reliant?

Someone needs to create a counterpart for last year's "SUCK FOR LUCK!" tee shirt........like maybe "SUCK WITH LUCK!":)

I've never claimed to be a big Oiler fan. In '83-'86 I didn't even follow football.

But I just found out today that Oliver Luck was Andy's Dad. I just learned today that Oliver Luck, Andy's dad was the starting QB for the Houston Oilers for a little while. He was also the President & General Manager for the Houston Dynamo when they won the Cup in '06 & '07.

I've never claimed to be a big Oiler fan. In '83-'86 I didn't even follow football.

But I just found out today that Oliver Luck was Andy's Dad. I just learned today that Oliver Luck, Andy's dad was the starting QB for the Houston Oilers for a little while. He was also the President & General Manager for the Houston Dynamo when they won the Cup in '06 & '07.

Oliver actually excelled quite well in clipboard management through most of his stint with Oilers.

Everytime I mean to say 'Andrew" I still say 'Oliver."

Oh, and CND is right, Oliver could do amazing things with a clipboard. :D

I only saw three jerseys today, but I had this annoying couple wearing matching Freeney jerseys sit behind me the whole game.

Back