Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Looking for Texans PSL's

imatexan

All Pro
My dad is looking for PSL's for the 2010 Texans season, he is wanting field level.

If not field level let me know what you have and see if he would consider them.

He had Texans PSL's from 2002-2005 and got fed up(I don't understand him I still went to every game that season ;) ) but now he has decided to invest in the team again!

Just post on here/PM me, thanks!

"Invest" being the key word. Hopefully he's ready to shell out some serious cash for those PSL's. They'e not as cheap as they were back then, and any private seller is likely going to be looking to recoup some of their money and make somewhat of a profit.

But I'm sure they're available. Good luck.

Thanks guys!

Ya I think he put in an offer for 6,000 on some seats that they were asking 9,00 for around the 15 yard line.

PM me if you have any!

Bump.

Looks like he is going to have to go through one of the websites but figured I would give it one more shot.

Bump.

Looks like he is going to have to go through one of the websites but figured I would give it one more shot.

It's just the wrong time of year to be looking. I tried to sell my 2 in 116 and had no luck. So I sold the tix for this year. Thus I am not as eager to unload as I was in Feb.

It's just the wrong time of year to be looking. I tried to sell my 2 in 116 and had no luck. So I sold the tix for this year. Thus I am not as eager to unload as I was in Feb.

True, seems to be a lot of excitement rite now for tickets.

You mean your dad jumped off the bandwagon and now wants to jump back on? I guess there is nothing wrong with that but now he has to pay the price and it's really not the right time of the year to be looking for PSLs especially with the quality teams we have coming in here this year. Tell your dad to get back at me after we make the playoffs...lol. I'm between the 10 and 15 yard line on the Texans side of the field and I wouldn't part with my 2nd row seats for $6000. It's like that ole Johnny Taylor song.."It's cheaper to keep her....It would have been cheaper to keep those seats.

You mean your dad jumped off the bandwagon and now wants to jump back on? I guess there is nothing wrong with that but now he has to pay the price and it's really not the right time of the year to be looking for PSLs especially with the quality teams we have coming in here this year. Tell your dad to get back at me after we make the playoffs...lol. I'm between the 10 and 15 yard line on the Texans side of the field and I wouldn't part with my 2nd row seats for $6000. It's like that ole Johnny Taylor song.."It's cheaper to keep her....It would have been cheaper to keep those seats.

Ya he did after the 2005 season as far a season tickets go.

That is the type of fan he is, if they are doing really bad then he will not support them completely(he will always be a fan but just not invest in them as much)

I am the complete opposite but it works. :slapfight:

Back