Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Looking for Dane Cook tickets

Andrew6

All Pro
Not sure if this is exactly in the right thread but . . .

I'm looking for tickets for tonights show to see Dane Cook. If you have some extras or won't be able to make it please let me know.

Please be fair about the price on tickets

Andrew
8332 457 9253

Wow Dread-Head. just wow. Dane Cook is a funny SoB and I'd like to see him in concert.

Messin' with ya. I know a few people who love the guy who reccomended him to me. I saw his cable comedy special and didn't find it funny. I also listened to some of his stuff of itunes. I had occasion to exchange a few e-mails with the guy on Myspace. He's a decent guy, I just don't find him funny. Where is his concert supposed to be?

Oh that sucks. I just said that if the Toyota center box office didn't have tics then try a place on Caroline called Front Row tickets. Good luck!

ahh a guy called me and said he had a luxury suite tickets for it for 150 and i was all over it. I told the guy I'd call him back ASSuMEing my phone trapped the number. I went to call him back and realized the number showed up un known. He didn't call me back untill 6:50 and by then it was way too late to try to make it for the 7:00 pm showing. ::: SIGH :::

Oh that sucks. I just said that if the Toyota center box office didn't have tics then try a place on Caroline called Front Row tickets. Good luck!

ahh a guy called me and said he had a luxury suite tickets for it for 150 and i was all over it. I told the guy I'd call him back ASSuMEing my phone trapped the number. I went to call him back and realized the number showed up un known. He didn't call me back untill 6:50 and by then it was way too late to try to make it for the 7:00 pm showing. ::: SIGH :::

Back