Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Looking for a battle red Andre jersey

thanks...how reliable is football fanatics? Ever buy from there?

ive used it before and its a good site, but if you are worried about them being legit then use the nflshop site

you could always customize a jersey or wait till the texans online store makes a battle red andre johnson jersey available

thanks...how reliable is football fanatics? Ever buy from there?
Not used it myself but I know a few people who have. Shipping is usually a bit cheaper than the official club shops. Which for UK based fans is a must.

The Texans shop doesn't ship outside North American continent....I have to find things elsewhere.

I guess you could also try some Reebok sites.

A Gaffney jersey for Sale Price: $139.95? Authentic or not - they should be giving those (along with DC #8) away when you purchase anything.

They have some good stuff, might use them this year. Thanks for the link mancunian.

A Gaffney jersey for Sale Price: $139.95? Authentic or not - they should be giving those (along with DC #8) away when you purchase anything.

They have some good stuff, might use them this year. Thanks for the link mancunian.
pleasure - I'm thinking of buying some stuff from the NFL shop but because of shipping charges I have to spend at least $200 to make it worthwhile.

football fanatics is AWSOME!!! i've used them at least 7 times in the past year, shipping is usually fast and they use fedex for 4.99, so i would give them a chance....great site for all other sports too.

I found one on the clearance rack at Macy's. It didn't have a price on so the girl went and grabbed a Moulds jersey of the rack to scan the bar code. I got my battle red AD jersey for $15 bucks!!!!:shades:

p1679760reg.jpg

Look, there's one! I guess I solved your problem!

Good suggestion Elle I know a couple of people in the US that I do trust. On the other hand shipping is $35 which is less than £20 from the NFL shop.

I know, it's surprising that there's no battle red Andre Jersey for adults. They have youth, but not for adults. I really want a battle red AJ jersey. I live 7 hours away from Houston, but I may have to drive over there to get it if I can't find it online. Thanks for the help guys.

Well, if you don't need $200 of stuff, your friends can ship to you. It's pretty easy to blow $200 shopping, though!

What kinds of stuff do you want?

I'm looking at a couple of jersey's, sweats, cap, winter knit hat (it's needed here). .....
My plan has hit a problem in that I now have to spend $600 on a crown for my tooth (£300).

I looked on houstontexans.com and can't find a red andre johnson jersey. Anyone know where I can get one online?

Check out this site, they have one at a good price, if you could find someone to ship it to you.........But thats right, its a youth.... http://www.fogdog.com/product/index...h=false&hasPagination=false&parentPage=family

Also, you can try the go texans store http://www.gotexanstore.com/shop_details.asp?facid=14&loc=prod&catID=800&prodID=1011 , even though it shows his jersey in white, in the selection area for color they list all 3....I ordered my Meco jersey directly by calling the go Texans store at Relaint and they can send it to you from there...

EDIT: OOOPPSSS, Just read u said the Texans store doesn't ship to the UK, Sorry...

Back