Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Look at the bright side...

dream_team

Hall of Fame
At least we have Oakland coming up, then Cushing returns right after. Before the season started, I think we all would have taken 3-1 when Cushing returns.

As much as we all hate the Cowgirls, we lost to a good team today.

Oakland won't be a push over. We have to play much better then we did today. 2-1 is still a very good start for us this year though.

At least we have Oakland coming up, then Cushing returns right after. Before the season started, I think we all would have taken 3-1 when Cushing returns.

We are not 3-1 yet. We have to play better than we did today if we DO want to be 3-1. Like I said before the season, the Colts game was more important than a victory over the Cowboys.

Yeah, and the Cowgirls still have to play a tough Titans team with a Chris Johnson spearhead...and tough trip to Minny. Their idiotic fans can still say that the Texans' only highlight was preseason 2010. But they'll come back to earth again. It was a desperate game for Dallas, a talented team indeed.

Yeah, and the Cowgirls still have to play a tough Titans team with a Chris Johnson spearhead...and tough trip to Minny. Their idiotic fans can still say that the Texans' only highlight was preseason 2010. But they'll come back to earth again. It was a desperate game for Dallas, a talented team indeed.

If the Texans viewed the Indy game as a Must win, the Cowboys viewed the Texans game as a must win.

You do realize we want the Cowboys to win the game against Tenn. don't you?

Another positive:
Htown players get to go home and think about the game.

Dallas players have to remember: they may have won, but they STILL have to live in Dallas!!!

Cmon people, lighten up, its just a game!!!

+1

The AFC South is gonna be tough to win, we need the Titans to lose

I was thinking this very thing once all was lost. Dallas can help us out vs all three division opponents the rest of the way.

Having said that I HATED this loss....lol.

Lets hope the Texans come out and win next weekend before talking about 3-1. Would be nice though and I expect it. But 3 games is not a large sample to say this team has completely turned the corner and has made the next step up from being a good team to a contender to go out and win a game they are supposed to. After all, Texans could easily be 1-2 right now and we'd be singing a completely different tune.

We didn't beat the Raiders the last time we played them. They are still an NFL team, and no team is a pushover in this league.

Still, they are one of the few teams in this league that I feel like we should beat.

We didn't beat the Raiders the last time we played them. They are still an NFL team, and no team is a pushover in this league.

Still, they are one of the few teams in this league that I feel like we should beat.

We did beat the Raiders the last time we played them. It was the time before that we lost.

Sure about that?

Bright Side:
-Arian Foster is still the real deal.
-Rashad Butler is a capable backup. Notice how I used the word capable and take the word's weight into consideration. I didn't say amazing.
-Next week we play Oakland. I don't care how much better they look, if the Texans don't beat them I'll just have to swallow a big "any given Sunday" pill.
-Cushing comes back soon, 100% health/energy, ready to reprove himself.
-The Texans are 2-1. I'll take two out of three everytime. That would be 10, possibly 11 wins a year.

Another positive:
Htown players get to go home and think about the game.

Dallas players have to remember: they may have won, but they STILL have to live in Dallas!!!

Cmon people, lighten up, its just a game!!!

Perhaps,
But I have always said that Texan football IS my religion.
That tends to complicate things.

We beat the living **** out of them last season at Reliant. Cushing body-slamming Fargas in the endzone for a safety ringing any bells?

Sorry I should have said the last time we played them in Oakland, we didn't beat them.

Regardless, it's a game we need to win.

Sorry I should have said the last time we played them in Oakland, we didn't beat them.

Regardless, it's a game we need to win.

I remember that game for this...

Tx3.jpg

IMHO that was the last time we saw Dunta being Dunta.

EDIT: So much for memory. I think it was .....yep, just looked it up. His injury was in '07.

The Texans weren't going to go 16-0 and I'd rather have a non-conference loss than any other loss. If it comes to tiebreakers that one is sitting pretty low. If they get back to doing what they can do and take care of the Raiders we'll be sitting at our best 4 game start ever.

The Texans weren't going to go 16-0 and I'd rather have a non-conference loss than any other loss. If it comes to tiebreakers that one is sitting pretty low. If they get back to doing what they can do and take care of the Raiders we'll be sitting at our best 4 game start ever.

This...

I have the same feelings about this. I knew that we would not go undefeated and I was okay with losing to either the 'skins or girls. Non-conference/non-divisional...we'll be okay.
Hopefully they'll use this as a stepping stone to greater things!!

If we play the way we did today, even the Rams could beat us.

and the rams nearly did beat us last year ...

and oakland lost by 1 point trust me guyz the black Hole is no easy Place 2 play

and we might not even have AJ that game ........

and the rams nearly did beat us last year ...

and oakland lost by 1 point trust me guyz the black Hole is no easy Place 2 play

and we might not even have AJ that game ........

He'll be there, they just gotta keep him out of practice.

I thought of another positive: we still lead the AFC South and as long as we beat Oakland, That Team can't take that away from us.

The sky isn't falling...we just need to come back and play Texans football next week.
Yes, our secondary sucks, but it's not as bad as we all think. I imagine that they will look better against Campbell/Gradkowski then they did against Romo,Manning, Mcnabb.

Back