Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Logical Scenario

baba ganoush

Waterboy
If we were to trade with Green Bay, that would allow us to gain a second round pick for the deal to be fair. If Adrain Peterson were to fall to us at eight, I think we could pull the trigger to make the deal...

Texans Draft:
1: Reggie Nelson (S) - Florida
2: Sidney Rice (WR) - South Carolina
2: Ryan Kalil (C) - USC
3: Kevin Kolb (QB) - Houston
4: Josh Wilson (CB) - Maryland
5: Keith Jackson (DT) - Arkansas
6: Justin Warren (ILB) - Texas A&M
7: Kasey Studdard (OG) - Texas

With a prayer that Reggie Nelson fell all the way to 16, I think it would be worth it to pull the trigger and have hopes that everything else works out the way we would want...I like this mock and think it would be great if we could land all of these guys!!!

What if we didn't trade with no1, and stayed at #8, how would your draft look then? As for as this one goes, i really like this scenario. Getting some legit talent in areas of needs, nice mock. Hope we can pull that trade, tho!

I wouldn't be disappointed with this draft. It seems to me that our secondary is priority #1 and WR/OL/DL #2.

If we were to trade with Green Bay, that would allow us to gain a second round pick for the deal to be fair. If Adrain Peterson were to fall to us at eight, I think we could pull the trigger to make the deal...

Texans Draft:
1: Reggie Nelson (S) - Florida
3: Kevin Kolb (QB) - Houston
4: Josh Wilson (CB) - Maryland
5: Keith Jackson (DT) - Arkansas
6: Justin Warren (ILB) - Texas A&M

With a prayer that Reggie Nelson fell all the way to 16, I think it would be worth it to pull the trigger and have hopes that everything else works out the way we would want...I like this mock and think it would be great if we could land all of these guys!!!

In general, I am on record as being in favor of trading back.
However, if AD is on the board at #8, we pull the trigger on AD.

I am not sure Kalil will be on the board by the time we pick in round 2. But if he is there...:yahoo:

Texans Draft:
1: Reggie Nelson (S) - Florida Chris Houston (CB)Arkansas
3: Rufus Alexander (LB) - Oklahoma
4: Brandon Mebane (DT) - California
5: Mario Henderson (LT) - Flordia State
6: Justin Medlock (K) - UCLA

I'm starting to think Nelson won't be available so I'll submit Chris Houston. The other picks are just disagreements.

No QB? I like it, but it means that we are grooming no one.

BTW, Alexander+Ryans= 2 bad a** MOFO LB's.

I'm willing to give Carr another year in Kubiak's system, though Kubiak may not be as forgiving.

I'd rather wait and groom Ainge, Brennan, Brohm, or Henne.

Not too bad. But with Cleveland trading away Droughns and a one year deal for Jamal Lewis you can pencil AP in at #3.

I think the most legit trade we could probably pul lat this point is Quinn or Russell falls to us at 8 and someone like Carolina who might be looking to start grooming someone behind Delhomme. He totally ruined my fantasy team this year. Just wondering what happened to him this year and if it was just bad year or something. I thought Adding Keyshawn opposite of Smith and drafting Williams that team would surely be pressing for the SB.

Back