Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Lions WR Titus Young actively sabotaged offense; is dumber than Jim Schwartz

b0ng

Bad Hombre
Per PFT

Per Birkett, Young purposely lined up in the wrong place on the field “multiple times” during the Lions’ Week Eleven loss to Green Bay. He also “mouthed off” to receivers coach Shawn Jefferson before being benched for the final possession. Apparently upset that he wasn’t getting enough passes thrown his way, Young responded by attempting to sabotage the Lions’ passing offense.

Young’s teammates understandably don’t have his back anymore; top wideout Calvin Johnson indicated after the Thanksgiving game that he anticipates the Lions moving forward with rookie Ryan Broyles and newly acquired Mike Thomas in the lineup.

Mindblowing.

What a BEEPing idiot... Once he's gone from the Lions, I doubt any team will ever take him in... edeot!

I guess it would be accurate to say it is not about the money for this guy because he probably will not have any soon.

What's mindblowing is he's still with the Lions.

If I were them, he'd remain a Lion as long as possible.

He'll never see the field. He'll never be on the active roster again. It will be my intent that by the time he's a free agent, he'll be so out of football shape & forgotten that he'll never work in the NFL again.

Back