Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Last TD run called in by Bud himself!

Koolaid Time

Drink Up!
How else to rub salt in the wounds, stick a finger in its eye, and humiliate the Texans fans.. let Vince run in the winning score in overtime....

That low rent, jerk, son of a &^#&* Bud Adams called that last Vince Young play himself. Sure it might have been a pass, but the way Vince executed it for a TD , you know Daddy Bud will leave something extra in Vince's Christmas stocking...

Bud is laughing all the way back to River Oaks. To Bud, its not enough to beat the Texans, Bud goes out of his way to humiliate the fans, the city, and everyone else.

Well, Vince finally gets a good play in OT. No flags for those holds and he gets the touchdown. Sad, since Henry and the kicking game made him look good all day. (But I didn't expect to see any flags on that last run.) The homecoming of the NFL's next Johnny-come-lately "hero" was complete.

He played like an average rookie all day. That is why I hate sudden death. It is an unfair advantage. Oh well. I guess we should have won the toss. Or had the refs actually throw a flag for holding. But like I said before, that wasn't going to happen. Congrats to Fisher. He outcoached Kubiak. Vince just got lucky with those no-calls when it mattered. Very average play on his part today.

On the bright side, the Texans defense looked a lot better today. But you can only match up with 11 players. And if you didn't see the holds on that last play, you are either a VY worshipper or just blind.
Well, I'm just stirring the pot I guess. But why in the @%$&#%^$*% we put Lundy back in is making me want to just :brickwall you know?
But I still refuse to root for the Tenessee Traitors. I hope they lose every game next year.
:texan:

Well, Vince finally gets a good play in OT. No flags for those holds and he gets the touchdown. Sad, since Henry and the kicking game made him look good all day. (But I didn't expect to see any flags on that last run.) The homecoming of the NFL's next Johnny-come-lately "hero" was complete.

He played like an average rookie all day. That is why I hate sudden death. It is an unfair advantage. Oh well. I guess we should have won the toss. Or had the refs actually throw a flag for holding. But like I said before, that wasn't going to happen. Congrats to Fisher. He outcoached Kubiak. Vince just got lucky with those no-calls when it mattered. Very average play on his part today.

On the bright side, the Texans defense looked a lot better today. But you can only match up with 11 players. And if you didn't see the holds on that last play, you are either a VY worshipper or just blind.
Well, I'm just stirring the pot I guess. But why in the @%$&#%^$*% we put Lundy back in is making me want to just :brickwall you know?
But I still refuse to root for the Tenessee Traitors. I hope they lose every game next year.
:texan:

Yeah, very average, right. Vince only accounted for 304 yards of offense and ran for 37 yards on third down in overtime. BTW if he doesn't make a first down there the Titans have to punt or try to make a very long FG. If that's average then I'll take that every week. You sir are a loser if you can't appreciate good play when you see it.

Vince did NOT embarass the city, he embarrased the organization. Get it right my friend. Get it right.

Hey he embarassed everyone....organization, the fans, Toro, my mother...

Back in High School football when we blew a game like this the coaches ran our rear ends off. Too bad McNair can't run Kuibiak, Carr, etc. all out of town and start over.

How else to rub salt in the wounds, stick a finger in its eye, and humiliate the Texans fans.. let Vince run in the winning score in overtime....

That low rent, jerk, son of a &^#&* Bud Adams called that last Vince Young play himself. Sure it might have been a pass, but the way Vince executed it for a TD , you know Daddy Bud will leave something extra in Vince's Christmas stocking...

Bud is laughing all the way back to River Oaks. To Bud, its not enough to beat the Texans, Bud goes out of his way to humiliate the fans, the city, and everyone else.

I betcha he had no clue that what the play was even called at all, come on with that one. Hilarious post though:rolleyes:

The people that embarassed the city were the Texans "fans " that showed up in Vince Young jerseys and booed "their " team.

I agree there...I had to get out of the Stadium as fast as I could once it was over before I did something stupid. Everywhere I looked, Nashville Traitors fans all over the place. People want some sort of automatic connection/history with the Texans like they've been in the league for half a century. Well, YOU are the ones making the history. And right now it's being written as a downright embarrassment.

As a Texans fan I feel like a battered trailer trash wife. I take the beatings week in week out and yet i still come back and back and back.

oh well i guess time to get ready for next week at least i won't have to worry about driving next sunday

As a Texans fan I feel like a battered trailer trash wife. I take the beatings week in week out and yet i still come back and back and back.

oh well i guess time to get ready for next week at least i won't have to worry about driving next sunday

BURP!!!! LMAO! :party: BURP!!!
We must live in the same trailer park...I swear I could hear another beating right next door.
BURP! Same time next Sunday?

Yeah.....we're the last trailer on the right..the one with the 52" Plasma TV on the porch, flamingos in the yard, and TEXANS neon beer sign hangin in the window. LOL. It's all GOOD!

So did anyone see the ESPN coverage of the Texans-Titans debacle?

:deadhorse Not pretty....

sad but not entirely true

bud didnt call the play

HOWEVER he was laughing his arse off at McNair and the entire Texans fanbase...that is without question

this may have been the coup de grace before he kicks the bucket...or maybe he wants to hold off on that whole 'death' thing and see if Vince Young can be the one to break the Oilers mythical curse

here is to you bud *drinks beer* enjoy the laugh
you have still won the same amount of Super Bowls as the Texans

this may have been the coup de grace before he kicks the bucket...or maybe he wants to hold off on that whole 'death' thing and see if Vince Young can be the one to break the Oilers mythical curse

Bud Adams will never die. If there were justice in the "next world" Bud Adams would already be in hell with Satan and Saddam and the kids from "South Park."
Bud Adams is a vampire. He sucked the football blood from Houston when he moved the Oilers to Nashville. He is still doing it today. He walks the earth just to make us miserable.

Bud moved the team purely out of spite. Back in the 90's some wealthy people in Houston offered to BUY the Oilers to keep them in town.

Bud said "no".. claimed he would lose millions in a capital gains hit. Then Congressman Bill Archer offered to amend the Tax Code with a one time special law that allowed Bud to sell the Oilers and pay a minimal tax cost.

Bud said "no" again.

Bud couldn't part with his dear beloved Oilers, Bud and Lamar Hunt founded the AFL, etc., yada yada yada.

Yes Bud was "OFFENDED" that Bob Lanier told him "NO" to his "Bud Bowl" stadium. Bud couldn't understand that there was no existing tax structure or laws to allow use of public revenue (hotel tax, rental car tax) to build a football stadium controlled by a private individual.

So Bud took his toys, the Oilers, and moved to Nashville, but left his energy business here in town. He couldn't get the Oilers out of here fast enough. The Oilers didnt have a home stadium in Nashville until 3 years after moving. The Oilers played in Memphis to almost empty stadiums. He would have made more money keeping the Oilers here until the new stadium was ready.

But "NO".. the fans of Houston don't DESERVE Bud's Houston Oilers.

If you ever do business with Adams Resources & Energy, you will know they drive a hard bargin. Now you know where it comes from.

Bud takes things personally. Bud has never forgiven Houston for refusing him in the 90’s. He will do whatever it takes to “remind” the Houston fans, etc., they screwed up when the let the Oilers go.

So Bud says “I’ll show Houston”… and drafts Vince. Vince was the best player available at No. 3.. so it’s a no-brainer. That he can use Vince to get back at Houston, is just a bonus. Taking Vince Young was worth his weight in gold just to cause a stir back here.

Bud might have not called the play.. but he told Jeff and Vince to do whatever it takes to make the fans to “Remember the Oilers/Titans”….

Bud is an old and bitter man. He wanted to leave the football team to his son Ken III, but Ken III died. Bud's daughters don't really care about owing the Titans.

So the only thing Bud has to live for is to maybe winning a Super Bowl (which I doubt will happen anytime soon) and to stick it in the eye of the City of Houston and its football fans every chance he gets.

Back