Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Larry Johnson wants out of Kansas City

Wolf

100% Texan
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090205...efs_johnson;_ylt=An4U6DiF0xiGVwmHLwt8CpTIyLQF

KANSAS CITY, Mo. – Chiefs running back Larry Johnson says he wants to leave Kansas City.

During an appearance Wednesday on 610 Sports Radio, Johnson said he thinks it's time for him and the Chiefs to "break ties." He says his departure would allow the Chiefs to find "what they want, and I can try to go on and rebuild my career and find what I want."

Chiefs spokesman Bob Moore said there was nothing that came out of the interview that hadn't been talked about before. Johnson said in December he felt he had no future with the Chiefs.

Johnson just completed a season in which he was benched for three games for violating team rules and suspended by the league for a fourth game for violating NFL player conduct rules.

He went for the money grab a couple of years ago, let him stay there & count it. he's a malcontent & something is always going on with him i say let him suffer in football hell.

Trade him to Detroit?

You what you're right. You know you're football hell when people start to forget that you exist. Detroit is purgatory for any NFL footballer. I guess KC could then be considered.....The Twilight Zone where you can at least wake up?

My statement was not about how good a fit that he would be in Detroit. Rather implying that Detroit is football hell.

*sigh*

OK d74, that's 2 sighs in 2 days. We know the off-season sucks and all, but you need to buck up little buddy. :winky:

OK d74, that's 2 sighs in 2 days. We know the off-season sucks and all, but you need to buck up little buddy. :winky:

I know.

But we're just getting started. I mean, we've got MONTHS of inactivity ahead of us.

Slaton could use a compliment, though.

Maybe I'll send him a postcard and tell him that I like his interviews. Now, where is the line between just being complimentary and flattery?

Yea you guys should stay away, as should most of the NFL.

Slaton could use a compliment, though.

He does meet the Texans mold for picking up washed up RBs.

I also expect the Titans to pick up Harrison. Him to get something in the range of 20 rec and 175 yards maybe a TD before he goes down for the season. We will of course given him a 4 year deal and top loaded it was bonuses.

He does meet the Texans mold for picking up washed up RBs.

I also expect the Titans to pick up Harrison. Him to get something in the range of 20 rec and 175 yards maybe a TD before he goes down for the season. We will of course given him a 4 year deal and top loaded it was bonuses.

He fits right in with the Titans RB duo, that way you could get rid of the fat guy and go from whine and dine to ... ***** and Moan.

He's talking about Harrison.
Oops. Oh well...

I still want to talk about basketball Larry Johnson though.

Grandmama and all that stuff.

2001-10-10-grandmama-inside.jpg

(S)he's going to pinch your cheeks before posterizing you.

Back