Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Kevin Smith Staying at UCF

He probably realizes if he stays in school and stays healthy while having another great year, he can make a WHOLE LOT more money, he'll be one of the top backs off the board next year..........this years draft is DEEP.

It's a risky move. Do you come out now and get paid soemthing or go back to school in hopes of getting more yet risk the big injury and getting very little?

Hell, I'd go back just to cement my place in history if I was him. It took anyone this long just to come close to tying Barry Sanders, think about how much longer it will take someone to even sniff Smith's record after another full season. Scary. That record will never fall.

How about the education factor? If football doesn't pan out he has a marketable skill.

How about the education factor? If football doesn't pan out he has a marketable skill.

It's not like once you leave a school you're never allowed to finish your degree. He could finish his degree in the offseason or after he retires if he needed to.

From what I've read Felix Jones and Jonathan Stewart are staying in school too. Couple these guys with any juniors that might come out next season and that RB class should be considerably stronger than this year's.

Maybe a Legit shot at the first Heisman ever for UCF? Prolly not just trying to add to the reasons for him staying. I always like it when guys deceide to stay for their senoir season.

It's not like once you leave a school you're never allowed to finish your degree. He could finish his degree in the offseason or after he retires if he needed to.

From what I've read Felix Jones and Jonathan Stewart are staying in school too. Couple these guys with any juniors that might come out next season and that RB class should be considerably stronger than this year's.
or if he is cut in camp he can work on a garbage truck like some ex-Oiler I knew and hired at one point.

Back