Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Jersey Order 2?

Texansfan713713

Practice Squad
I was wondering if you guys plan on doing the jersey order thing soon from the website? I missed out on the last one and everytime I try to order from the site it won't let me choose the option for mastercard. Only visa. I want a white Watt jersey with the patch bad.

I was wondering if you guys plan on doing the jersey order thing soon from the website? I missed out on the last one and everytime I try to order from the site it won't let me choose the option for mastercard. Only visa. I want a white Watt jersey with the patch bad.

You can use your card with Paypal. E-mail the guy for Paypal instructions. But if you don't buy 10 shipping is killer.

If you order 10 (free shipping) I think they come out to around $25 or $30 each. As I have said before when ordering over seas order at your own risk and maybe 1 our of 20 will be the wrong jersey.

When you see folks on Facebook (or some times on here) selling 'authentic' jerseys for $50 they're jerseys from China and that price is a ripoff.

I'm going to do a jersey order in about a week or so. I haven't done it through this board ever, but I have ordered jerseys from overseas before. I'm going to order through www.jerseysshopsvip.com since they are the only ones I've seen with the accurate font for the Texans on the front. I think I'll have 3 or 4, possibly 5 jersey slots open if anyone is interested. I'll have to ship it to you though since I live in Virginia, but if you guys wanna get in on it, I'd be happy to try and hook my fellow Texans fans up.

*Same as previous jersey order **ORDER AT OWN RISK** (Although I haven't been burned yet)

-Chris

***Oh, and the total per jersey would be $40.00. That includes me shipping them to you after they arrive. Also, they make you pay $5.00 per jersey for insurance plus a percentage to pay with VISA or PayPal.

Last edited:
I'm gonna make the order on 01/11/2013. Hopefully that will give everyone a chance to get in if they want. I need payment by 1/10/2013. Thanks guys

If you order 10 (free shipping) I think they come out to around $25 or $30 each. As I have said before when ordering over seas order at your own risk and maybe 1 our of 20 will be the wrong jersey.

When you see folks on Facebook (or some times on here) selling 'authentic' jerseys for $50 they're jerseys from China and that price is a ripoff.

depends on which site, I order all mine off these sites and never had a problem.

Yeah, I'll put you down. What size? Men's or Women's? Anyone else interested? When I get closer to making the order, I'll send y'all my PayPal information.

I will need a a large one.

I never used pay pal before so you might have to show me when it gets closer to the date.

Of the 42 jerseys I've ordered from them I've had two minor issues. On one I was sent a size 52 instead if a 56 and on another the nameplate was upside down. The cleaners fixed it for ten bucks.
Plus they've tossed me a couple of freebies for my repeat business. :)

Back