Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Jerk ESPN talking head shut up about AJ

harley7

Practice Squad
Man I wish that stupid old fart would shut his trap about AJ. AJ is pissed..BFD. Mention it once and then enough already. This ***** on ESPN keeps harping on it.

harley7 said:
Man I wish that stupid old fart would shut his trap about AJ. AJ is pissed..BFD. Mention it once and then enough already. This ***** on ESPN keeps harping on it.

Exactly what interesting is going on in this game besides Andre johnson throwing fits.

I'm tired of ESPN just wrecking on the Texans. All they do is crack jokes about them, whether it be on Sunday NFL Countdown, on PTI, or on their National Televised Game. How would you like it if you were on a 1-8 team, being injured for about a month, not being able to make a difference, and have smartass Cheif players smacking you in the head with their knee and talking trash? Some players only can take so much. AJ does need to show a little maturity on National TV before people start calling him T.O. Oh nevermind, too late.

harley7 said:

AJ may have been pissed, but he was also being a total moron!!! him and the BS call with 11 seconds left in the 1st half are the reasons that we are getting blown out. I am a die hard texans fan, but we are getting trashed by ESPN because that is what we deserve by the way we play and are being coached.

If you have a problem with honest analysis, mute your tv and turn on the optimistic garbage on 610's broadcast.

1-8 gets treated that way. When it was the Bengals they were the "Bungles" and they got treated that way. That's just the way it is. We get treated that way because in four years our "leaders" have built a 1-8 team. The Texans deserve it and if it ticks all of you off to see it happen then that's fantastic because imagine how annoyed it must make Bob McNair.

That's what's going to cause change and change is what we need.

AJ was a bonehead and should be called out.

Does ESPN mock the Texans? Absolutely. NFL Live did possibly the dumbest feature ever (the "Thesaurus" routine) on them the week before they won. But like I said then, it's the easy way out, and that's what they generally have been taking lately.

Endless, pointless, annoying T.O. coverage is lazy. Bagging on bad teams is lazy. BUT, if you are the acknowledged Pro Bowl stud on a bad team and are supposed to be a team leader, the fact that at least 10 points of the losing margin can be hung around your neck SHOULD be spoken.

Is it me or does it seems like houston sports dont get the respect they deserve? i understand that the texans are stinking it up this year but i always get that feeling when i watch a national televised game of any sort. and im happy andre johnson got pissed i would too the guy was rubbing his crotch all in his face for no reason about time someone gets pumped up for a game:tv:

blankfixation said:
Is it me or does it seems like houston sports dont get the respect they deserve? i understand that the texans are stinking it up this year but i always get that feeling when i watch a national televised game of any sort. and im happy andre johnson got pissed i would too the guy was rubbing his crotch all in his face for no reason about time someone gets pumped up for a game:tv:

You're just now realizing this?

This is what I've caught them saying:

David Carr always looks at whoever he is going to throw to....true.

DD is playing well and should get the ball more....true.

AJ just needs to cool off.....true.

Actually I think Theismann has been a bit kind to David; he's said that David has all the talent in the world and just needs to show it.

It's hard to say anything good about a team when there's nothing good to talk about.

paul maguire is the absolute worst announcer on tv and i'm

not talking sour grapes because we stunk up the joint tonite.

he is horrible.

Ranger said:
I'm tired of ESPN just wrecking on the Texans. All they do is crack jokes about them, whether it be on Sunday NFL Countdown, on PTI, or on their National Televised Game. How would you like it if you were on a 1-8 team, being injured for about a month, not being able to make a difference, and have smartass Cheif players smacking you in the head with their knee and talking trash? Some players only can take so much. AJ does need to show a little maturity on National TV before people start calling him T.O. Oh nevermind, too late.

Don't want to be the butt of jokes....don't like or want the talking heads laughing? Play better football....plain & simple! Until they get better, expect people to poke fun and laugh!

Maguire is a Houston hater from wayyyyyyyyyy back in the NFL on NBC days.

The guy is a former Bills player, and a Bills homer...and he cracked on the Oilers more than any other commentator in sports history. It was, and still is, a big pasttime of his. I can't stand him because he's so blatantly a Houston hater.

Check out these two links if you think I'm lying or exaggerating. BLATANT. Steve Tasker is almost as bad, but not as bad as Maguire.

http://www.epinions.com/content_93082390148

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Maguire

gpshafer_1976 said:
Maguire is a Houston hater from wayyyyyyyyyy back in the NFL on NBC days.

The guy is a former Bills player, and a Bills homer...and he cracked on the Oilers more than any other commentator in sports history. It was, and still is, a big pasttime of his. I can't stand him because he's so blatantly a Houston hater.

Check out these two links if you think I'm lying or exaggerating. BLATANT. Steve Tasker is almost as bad, but not as bad as Maguire.

http://www.epinions.com/content_93082390148

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Maguire

To all of the Houston sports haters - the Paul Maguires, Bill Waltons - y'all can take a flying nose dive from the top of the Astrodome into the pavement. F@! y'all!!!!

Back