Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Jaguars vs Texans: Going for 8-8 Gameday Thread!

Well I think the team is better than what we see on the field. Think about that Titan loss...Dunta makes a better stop and that's a win. Dunta doesn't get hurt who knows what happens from there on...if Andre doesn't misses 7 games who knows. We've lost a lot of close games that could have gone our way if we had one extra big play. 8-8 is pretty good considering everything IMO.

True, but that's life in the NFL. Depending on what we do in the offseason, we have the ability to hit the 10-6 mark next year.

True, but that's life in the NFL. Depending on what we do in the offseason, we have the ability to hit the 10-6 mark next year.

Yeah I'm not using the injuries as a excuse, I feel next year we CAN reach the next level...no reason to think we can't. I'm saying if everone stays healthy next year...who knows.

The Jags went 8-8 last year...this year a lot of their guys stayed healthy and look what happened...

Not trying to get expectations up, I just think we do have chance (if we make some good moves here in the next few months) to reach the next level.

Well, guys, I feel good. I'm having another Jack and cooking some highly spiced chicken legs. This team is getting there. Slowly, but getting there.

I can't wait for the FA season to begin and for the draft. I am certainly looking forward to next season.

Yeah I'm not using the injuries as a excuse, I feel next year we CAN reach the next level...no reason to think we can't. I'm saying if everone stays healthy next year...who knows.

The Jags went 8-8 last year...this year a lot of their guys stayed healthy and look what happened...

Not trying to get expectations up, I just think we do have chance (if we make some good moves here in the next few months) to reach the next level.

same with the pack

Oh Gawd. It's 10:30 at night an I just woke up from all my drinking this afternoon durning the game, and I feel horrible. I'm glad the Texans won, otherwise this pain would be even worse. I'm thinking, at my age, I should be rethinking about trying to keep up with the younger folks.
lol.gif

I'd say you've kept up considering you know how to get online.
*looks at my sleeping family and lols* It's only 8:30 here.

I'd say you've kept up considering you know how to get online.
*looks at my sleeping family and lols* It's only 8:30 here.

I have a shortcut to this site. Even drunk, I can find my way here. LOL

Even in my horrible state, I'm still glad we made it t 8-8.

* looks around the kitchen for food *

Well I think the team is better than what we see on the field. Think about that Titan loss...Dunta makes a better stop and that's a win. Dunta doesn't get hurt who knows what happens from there on...if Andre doesn't misses 7 games who knows. We've lost a lot of close games that could have gone our way if we had one extra big play. 8-8 is pretty good considering everything IMO.

Stop That !

You are what you do. We are young, incosistant and injury prone. And untill we win three straight in the same season, win a month any month, we are the door mats of the AFC South. That is what and who this team is.

Oh Gawd. It's 10:30 at night an I just woke up from all my drinking this afternoon durning the game, and I feel horrible. I'm glad the Texans won, otherwise this pain would be even worse. I'm thinking, at my age, I should be rethinking about trying to keep up with the younger folks.
lol.gif

Quityabishin, that's loser talk! :)

Congrats Texans fans for a good year. The future is really bright for you guys.

Now comes the fun part-FA and draft!! I hope we both build even better teams this offseason. Can I say screww the Colts!!!

Back