Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Jags LB Thomas Hendricks Arrested

TEXANS84

Staff member
From news 4 Jacksonville:

Jaguars Linebacker Arrested For Calling Ex-Wife

Jaguars' linebacker Thomas Hendricks was arrested Wednesday in Clay County for violating the terms of an injunction out of Broward County, Fla., that bars him from having any contact with his ex-wife.

Clay County authorities said Hendricks was cooperative, turning himself in for booking on the charge. He was posted a $1,500 bond and was released.

According to the Jaguars' Web site, Hendricks lives in Ft. Lauderdale. The arrest report indicates that Hendricks' wife was staying with a friend in Clay County when he contacted her, violating the Broward County injunction.

Hendricks was served the injunction Tuesday afternoon. He called her 90-minutes later to state his "displeasure," thus violating the injunction.

Hendricks, a 1999 graduate of Michigan, joined the Jaguars in 2000 and was named the special teams captain of the team for three years in a row.
4294927.jpg

Is it wrong that when I saw his picture, I assumed he had been arrested for marijuana possession?

It's actually funny... when a Jag is arrested, it's for calling his wife... when a Tack gets arrested, it's for DUIs and domestic violence. I wonder what it'll be for when a Texan gets arrested.

Coleman got arrested for DWI...I believe that's the only Texan with a criminal record, though...

D-ReK said:
Coleman got arrested for DWI...I believe that's the only Texan with a criminal record, though...
Bryan Pittman was arrested for DWI last year, he was found not guilty two weeks ago.

Back