Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Jacksonville Jaguars @ Houston Texans. 11/24. Noon. CBS. **Official Game Thread**

I can't wait for Kubiak to get fired so posts like these can stop.

Kubiak's getting fired people, just shut the **** up about it.

I know, I don't know why people keep saying it's not going to happen... it's going to happen, it's already official, the season just isn't over yet and for some reason McNair doesn't like to fire people mid season.

However even Kubiak knows he's fired, he's probably already packed up his house and is fielding calls for future employment.

:vincepalm:

We need ilb, cb, fs, slot rec, o line, back up for watt, new coaches, better usage of talent

What talent? Outside of a few star players on this team, everybody's mediocre. Rick Smith has failed this team. I'm pretty sure Kubiak's gone, but I'm going to be pissed if Ricky is still here.

The worst part about all this awfulness is, now we're going to have the 2006 debate/bloodshed all over again. Do we draft the flashy QB to placate the fans and create excitement or do we draft the meat and potatoes OL (DL in 2006) to shore up the trenches.

Well lets see...we already did the best qb-with-no-o-line-to-protect-him thing.....didnt work

We did the freak-athlete-combine-warrior thing......worked ok, but should've gotten more out of it..

Lets do the build-in-the-trenches-first thing, draft matthews and see how that works...we're batting pretty good there with mario, brown and justin james watt.

I watched the 2005 2-14 season but this one seems far more painful watch there are still 5 games left. It's gonna be like watching the fourth preseason game from here on..

I watched the 2005 2-14 season but this one seems far more painful watch there are still 5 games left. It's gonna be like watching the fourth preseason game from here on..

Indeed; there were no playoff expectations in 2005. Still, we should have known that many picking to Texans to go to the Super Bowl would be the kiss of death, essentially equivalent to the SI cover jinx or the Madden curse....

What talent? Outside of a few star players on this team, everybody's mediocre. Rick Smith has failed this team. I'm pretty sure Kubiak's gone, but I'm going to be pissed if Ricky is still here.

Me too. This is a fire sale and all coaches and fo must go.

Indeed; there were no playoff expectations in 2005. Still, we should have known that many picking to Texans to go to the Super Bowl would be the kiss of death, essentially equivalent to the SI cover jinx or the Madden curse....

If I remember correctly some people were optimistic for the playoffs before the 2005 season. But then we got destroyed by the Bills in week one. And the rest is history.

Case made plays at the end receivers have to help him out

Bless your heart. Case sucked this game. I know, I know "but the offensive line" boo hoo. Still taking 10 yard sacks. Still can't handle the blitz. Accuracy issues in the intermediate passing game. Couldn't move the ball against the jaguars. Enough said.

Bless your heart. Case sucked this game. I know, I know "but the offensive line" boo hoo. Still taking 10 yard sacks. Still can't handle the blitz. Accuracy issues in the intermediate passing game. Couldn't move the ball against the jaguars. Enough said.

How sad that this applies to keenum and Schaub. Keenum did make some plays but overall he played like schit.

The best thing I can say about Case is that he doesn't often make bad decisions under duress that lead to interceptions (the one to end the game was not at all his fault). He does, however, lack accuracy in the face of pressure and he takes too many big sacks in buying time by moving straight backwards 10 yards or so, making a small loss into a huge loss and an almost sure punt.

I wonder if Capers will be fired this week or at the end of the season? Wait.....what's that? It's NOT 2005?? Lemme double check that (checks calendar)....well sumbitch....it is 2013.....

Officially worst team in the league. No debate.

started form the bottom and we're back

drizzy.gif

I was at least productive today.....did my laundry during the game, had a little lunch, did some stuff for work. Kept half an eye on the dumpster fire. All enthusiasm is gone for this year. Feels worse than 2005 by miles. Didn't get pissed, actually chuckled a bit at the fitting ending to todays game. Burning clown turd of a game.

Speaking of factory of sadness:

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tRBDMMVctu8

Different team but pretty much sums up how I feel at this point
Are you ready for the game against the Patriots next Sunday at Reliant Stadium? If you thought playing the likes of Matthew McGloin and Chad Henne was fun, wait until Tom Brady comes to town. It should be a real battle. We may as well make it another Battle Red Day just for kicks.

Are you ready for the game against the Patriots next Sunday at Reliant Stadium? If you thought playing the likes of Matthew McGloin and Chad Henne was fun, wait until Tom Brady comes to town. It should be a real battle. We may as well make it another Battle Red Day just for kicks.

Maybe we'll go liberty white as a sign we've surrendered this season

Just finished watching game on DVR. I bailed right b4 the half.

I got my lawn mowed and shrubs trimmed right b4 the rain and way b4 dark. :turtle:

I just don't know what to say other than sit AJ and watt for the rest of the season and fire every coach and start over ASAP.

Pathetic

We assembled a fantastic starting roster but no real depth behind it.

No Foster, no Daniels, no Cushing, no Manning, etc really makes things even tougher.

Depth is critical and we were banking on too many unknowns in case of catastrophe. Well, catastrophe happened and look at us. You can only fall for that "next man up!" utopian garbage once (if that) before crashing into reality. And now we're 2-9.

All I know is three months ago I laughed at this game. Three days ago I had a hard time picking this game. Three hours ago my pick was proven wrong.

I hate sports. :D

A few interesting comments there from Andre. He says fans should boo, so he disagrees with Tate there... Also AJ says we're the worst team in the NFL and that the Texans record proves it.

I think he realizes the only way to play for a chance to win he needs to get cut for dogging the team then sign with another.

"You’re not going to play perfect every single game, but I mean, it’s been bad, you know?" Johnson said. "They were booing us last week. They booed us before. I said it before, if we’re not putting good stuff on the field, we ain’t giving them nothing to cheer about. They booed. They should boo."

Johnson was asked if this is the worst team in the NFL.

"I think our record shows it," he said. "Yeah, if you look at our record, yeah, we’re the worst team."

You tell 'em Andre!

NeQEI5q.jpg

"You’re not going to play perfect every single game, but I mean, it’s been bad, you know?" Johnson said. "They were booing us last week. They booed us before. I said it before, if we’re not putting good stuff on the field, we ain’t giving them nothing to cheer about. They booed. They should boo."

Johnson was asked if this is the worst team in the NFL.

"I think our record shows it," he said. "Yeah, if you look at our record, yeah, we’re the worst team."

You tell 'em Andre!

NeQEI5q.jpg
Normally, you wouldn't hear this from Andre. But I think the way they cut Reed made Andre speak out.

Nice to see that again. Fitting

haaa that's how I feel right now I even told my dad today man I feel like the CLE browns fans cuz the oilers never wont anything and now the same with Texans

thank god for the rockets back in 95 and 96 that's the only thing we can hold on to LOL

After actually going to the game today, there was one glaring thing that stood out that, yes, some of us have been saying for awhile, but I finally got to see in person.

I was sitting in end zone section 324 and was looking straight down the goal posts. Our offensive line IS INDEED AS TERRIBLE AS WE THINK IT IS. I'm not even joking, I maybe saw one or two good holes for our RBs to run through the entire day. They kept having to bounce it outside because there was literally nothing. Meanwhile, MJD once had a lane so wide you could fit 10 Vince Wilforks. And I'm not gonna even go into pass blocking, or the lack thereof.

A lot of things need to be blown up this offseason and one of them is that god awful excuse for an O-line.

It's going to be the Texans' self-proclaimed "Homecoming Game", LOLOLOL!!!!

Back