Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

It's a really good thing....

That all of us here can have our opinions and if we are wrong the worst we will have to do is put our Bush or Young jerseys in the box with the Leaf jerseys and the Boselli jerseys (what? Am I the only one that has a Ryan Leaf Chargers jersey?). Imagine the headaches running through McNair and Casserly and the coaching staff? Well, once there is one. I realize they get paid to do what they do, but they will never satisfy everyone and they shouldn't try. They need to go out and get the players they think they need to get to turn this franchise around. If they are wrong they lose their jobs, and/or their fans. We all like to be armchair GMs. I guarantee though, that none of our fantasies includes drafting Napolean Harris when some scrub named Ed Reed goes next or drafting Gerard Warren only to laugh when the Chargers reach for some Tomlinson guy from TCU with the 5th pick. I'm a true red, white, and blue fan. I'll support whoever they decide to take and root for the team regardless. I've never booed them and I haven't missed a game. I don't always like the team's decisions, but I don't get paid to make them and I know that they can't fire me.

I learned a long time ago that if you wanted to speculate you just have to accept the fact that you are going to be wrong on a good bit of it since none of us can see the future. It's good to talk the guys and to swap views of others (just talking football). I've seen the game in many different ways over the years due to reading some credible folks' thoughts....right here in this forum, but the trick is to figure out who is credible...but that just comes with time. A message board is like a garden - a few flowers, and lots of weeds. Sometimes you have to pick a few weeds to enjoy your flowers.

Those Were Two Of The Most Sound And Intelligent Posts I Have Read!!! Thanks Vinny And Texanbacker93 I Was Getting A Headache Reading The Post Rose Bowl Excitement!!!

Back