Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

It’s getting messy in Cleveland!

Mangler

Toro de España
During the 22nd minute of the Crew's 1-0 loss to Nashville SC on Saturday at Lower.com Field, fans held up 22 two-stick banners that read "We believe Jane Doe," in reference to the Haslam family's decision to trade for and sign Deshaun Watson to a 5-year, $230 million deal with the Cleveland Browns.

During the 22nd minute of the Crew's 1-0 loss to Nashville SC on Saturday at Lower.com Field, fans held up 22 two-stick banners that read "We believe Jane Doe," in reference to the Haslam family's decision to trade for and sign Deshaun Watson to a 5-year, $230 million deal with the Cleveland Browns.

Yeah you're gonna get that.
Guilty or innocent, people will usually believe the worst - especially if the one in question is a tall poppy.

Browns fans haven't seen anything, yet.

Just wait until towel boy pouts because he doesn't get his way. He thought $110 million guaranteed would allow him to control the owner in Houston, so there is no doubt that $230 million will come with even greater expectations of control. And he's got the leverage. They can't trade him with that contract, and he can do the same loser crap in Cleveland that he did in Houston.

"Ow! My back hurts - [posts cryptic rap lyrics on Twitter] - now I'm going to pout in the training room until I get my way"

He's got great football talent, but no amount of BS is worth that talent when he acts like an entitled jackass and says one thing while doing another. Dude can go pound sand. Glad he's no longer representing our team.

Back